EOI!! (West Aussie) 2015 BAR CRUSHER 730HT with SUZUKI DF250APX with <300hrs

Hey crew. Quickly getting to that stage of (apparently) maturity where a buying a house is a good idea
Looking for some feedback from other crew as to what everyone thinks my baby is worth. I reckon I have forgotten a few things, but tried to list everything i can from what i have left of my memory

2015 BAR CRUSHER 730HT with SUZUKI DF250APX with <300hrs sitting on a “easy tow” Ally drive on/off trailer, including extendable draw bar for beach launching.
Package has spent most of its life, locked away in the shed sitting on axel stands due to work commitments.
Full service history available from Suzuki endorsed shop meaning still few years of warranty on both hull and motor.

Running a SIMRAD NSS12 evo2 & LOWRANCE HDS 12 gen3 screens, S5100 module, TM275LH-w, LSS-2 transducer’s, HS60 (for heave compensation) & auto pilot.
Navionics platinum charts card.
Fusion IP700 stereo in cabin with pair 6” speakers & wired remote outside.
GME 27mhz & VHF radios overhead.
Duel crank batteries and 3rd deep cycle “house” battery fed from CTEK dc/dc charger
320ltr fuel tank + 110ltr custom “kill tank” bladder for those longer trips.
Muir VC800 pot winch & tipper
Pair of 32ltr engel fridges (with bags) on slides, under each chair.
Drivers side windscreen wiper, with fresh water spray.
Center opening window
Bunk infill’s for overnight trips, inside a lockup cabin.
Custom rocket launcher (17 rods) plus extra grab rails around cabin.
Custom roof brackets for mounting of simrad HS60 & Garmin gps antenna(for digital gauges), 3 x 100watt light-bars & 3 x 6foot comms/amfm aerials.
3 x LED rear facing work lights for the long nights out wide & separate gunwale mount led strip lighting for the romantic nights in close.
Custom “full length” transom including 2nd live tank, with dedicated pumps.
Port side AUX motor mount & stbd side dive ladder
BAR CRUSHER trim tabs & electronic ballast flap.
Full deck worth of tube matting
Custom “boat bra” for those long road trips north.

All the other normal necessities such as deck wash, bait board, 12v cig plug outlets, EPERB, in date offshore flares kit, inflatable Life jackets, full spare set trailer bearings (vac packed for storage) full spare set brand new brake pads (current ones less than 2000km traveled since replaced 12 months ago)
Pair of brand new REELAX 450 outrigger bases & 18foot, fully rigged PRECISION poles in shed ready to install also.

GDOFC Committee Member.

Image Upload: 

Stevo81's picture

Date Joined: 16/04/12

Price??

Wed, 2017-11-22 06:56

Price??

edit- full post showing up now. Nice rig, she’s loaded!

••••••••  Electrical Contractor NOR  ••••••••

t bone's picture

Date Joined: 20/04/14

crappy WIFI on the ship sorry

Wed, 2017-11-22 07:00

Yeah, the original post didn't quite like my slow upload speed and lost half of the info.. ha ha.
im guessing/preying for something around the 120 mark, but interested to hear what others thing a vessel like this would be worth, as she will be getting upgraded to a house :(

GDOFC Committee Member.

Stevo81's picture

Date Joined: 16/04/12

How do the light bars on the

Wed, 2017-11-22 06:55

How do the light bars on the hard top go? Any good for picking up pots or is the reflection off the bow a problem? Heard mixed reports...

••••••••  Electrical Contractor NOR  ••••••••

t bone's picture

cosi cosi

Wed, 2017-11-22 07:03

to be honest, they are not as impressive as I originally had hoped for. there is a bit of glare from the bow rails if anything, but the darker paint on the cabin absorbs a lot of the light I reckon. Amazing for around the Abrolhos and in close to shore, but as many others would also do, if there is a hint of moon, ill shut all lighting down and run with windows open.
Next boat will be doing away with the overkill lighting and go IR camera.

GDOFC Committee Member.

Rob H's picture

Date Joined: 18/01/12

I know this boat

Wed, 2017-11-22 07:31

And it is schmicko in every way.
I cant think of an extrathat anyone would want, that isnt already on here...

Not the pitter patter of tiny feet is it T bone, after that "romantic" Broome holiday 

Give a man a mask, and he'll show you his true face...

The older you get the more you realize that no one has a f++king clue what they're doing.

Everyone's just winging it.

t bone's picture

ha ha ha

Wed, 2017-11-22 09:11

there was no "romance" in broome, but we did find some nice beaches to improve our tans ;)

Going to be a few Abrolhos trips in the coming month to get good use out of her before the sale thou..

GDOFC Committee Member.

Date Joined: 17/06/10

Stuff the house

Wed, 2017-11-22 09:13

Keep the boat keep the boat, the house will never give you a life as happy as that you are having with a boat like that.

That is one hell of a boat you have there, please lord grant me 6 good numbers for sat lotto.

Dale's picture

Date Joined: 13/09/05

Wed, 2017-11-22 09:57

"Just because you are a Character, Doesn't mean you have Character."

Mr Wolf

gruntre69's picture

Date Joined: 15/10/16

I reckon you should be able

Wed, 2017-11-22 21:20

I reckon you should be able to find someone willing to swap a house for that boat mate! 

t bone's picture

hah a

Thu, 2017-11-23 06:03

I reckon if the house was in the location that we are looking for, it would be a nice deal... :)

GDOFC Committee Member.