FS: Circa 1980 Guardian 4.85m 1/2 cab. Project. $2,000.

unfortunately i don't have the time to complete this, the weekends are just to short,   time is a luxury i dont have anymore. 

circa 1980 guardian half cab, 4.85m length. 

The hull is solid, top half repainted white (was mustard) approx 5yr ago. Hull not registered but has HIn number. have paperwork from previous owner/ registration detail. 

The interior needs work- seats & pedestals / mounts. bimini. carpet looks ok but needs a good clean. 

trailer is solid at 95% rebuilt- complete new chassis. 2nd hand axle from another trailer used, all bushings  replaced. heavy duty leaf springs, 7 i think. 15" rims, good tyres. trailer needs the transom rollers / mounts ( i have the rollers & pins, bracket needed, holes are tapped in the chassis to accommodate). 

Motor is an 85 hp evinrude, has been rebuilt at some point. Needs steering cables, throttle cables. Needs wiring to hyrdaulic pump ( i managed to trim up using two wires off the battery, but couldnt work out how to trim down, hence is stuck up). approx 12-18months ago i bought a new battery, replaced the spark plug and fuel etc and managed to get the motor running. Took me an afternoon, but it ran well and hummed. the battery is flat now and i imagine would need replacing.

comes with a hummingbird sounder, 27meg radio, FM radio etc, nav lights all working, anchor. few other shits and bits. 

Good project for someone somewhat mechanically minded or who's got the time to fix her up. 

$2,000. 

Image Upload: