Shimano 2010 reel releases: new Trinidad and more Talica II sizes

Shimano Trinidad A Series Reels
When the original Trinidad Reels were introduced over a decade ago, they were hailed as a revolution. Other than the obvious transition from gold to the sleeker silver/gunsmoke color scheme, the new Trinidad A reels feature updated gearing and drags that are found in later model reels. Also noteworthy is the addition of a 10A model Trini. Sizes introduced: 10A, 12A, 14A, 16NA, 16A, 20A and 30A.

New Shimano Talica II Reel Models
Shimano has expanded their Talica 2-Speed offerings with the addition of the 20II and 25II reels. These reels are great for trolling or casting applications. The Talica 20II and 25II are topless and feature harness lugs.

Shimano Thunnus CI4 Spinning Reels
Like the Trinidad, the original Thunnus spinners were introduced about a decade ago as a higher end version of the popular Baitrunner series. The CI4 series boasts many of the features found in higher price point reels such as the Stella SW and Spheros FE reels.

scotto's picture

Date Joined: 21/04/08

I'll have....

Thu, 2010-07-15 07:26

one of each please.

Colin Hay's picture

Date Joined: 23/10/07

I saw that in the Icast preview Till

Thu, 2010-07-15 08:57

Looks interesting

Moderator. Proud member of the Fishwrecked "Old Farts". Make sure your subscribed to Fishwrecked Reeltime http://fishwrecked-reeltime.com/

Lucky Tim's picture

Date Joined: 28/11/07

I like thew look in the

Thu, 2010-07-15 09:31

I like thew look in the Trinidad, got a very "Daiwa" look about it.

Blackknightz's picture

Date Joined: 29/08/08

They look

Thu, 2010-07-15 10:13

Pretty sexy. I love my Trinidad 30 had it for years and it still doesn't miss a beat but it could be getting close to update time, mine has the star drag like the idea of the lever drag.