2021 AFL DRAFT

Great to see Freo draft 4 WA players and three of those of very high quality at the top end of the draft. A midfield that contains Brayshaw, Serong, Erasmus, Johnson etc in the years to come should be exciting and such a young group with plenty of belief and purpose. Amiss, Treacy, Darcy, Young, Clarke all so young and hopefully gel well together in the years to come also.

West Coast did extremely well to drop a couple of spots for a future second rounder and still get a top quality player, unfortunately someone thought he was an XXXL in juersey size. The other draftee's have plenty of AFL family history too and well done to Greg Clark for finally getting a crack.

Exciting times ahead.

For the non Freo and WC folk, are you happy with your haul ?

davewillo's picture

Date Joined: 08/09/16

Agree with what you've said

Mon, 2021-11-29 11:01

Agree with what you've said NRNF. Some real talent in that lot and getting quality WA kids is the best long-term play.

I know Chesser's manager Paul Connors very well and maybe he gave him a jumper that was for his size. Connors' nickname is the Tram! 

PGFC member and lure tragic

NORUN NOFUN's picture

Date Joined: 15/08/11

Haha, sounds like a good

Fri, 2021-11-26 11:28

Haha, sounds like a good play, Paul got Chesser to sign the jersey and then kept for himself lol

Date Joined: 07/05/12

Pains me to say it but Freo

Fri, 2021-11-26 23:12

Pains me to say it but Freo cleaned up and are rapidly building toward a crack at a flag.

Hard one with Chesser and I wasnt happy at first but we are seriously lacking line breaking pace out of our backline which stagnates our midfield.

Very pleased we got Bazzo, kid can play.

Honourary Pies member for a while

NORUN NOFUN's picture

Date Joined: 15/08/11

West coast has alot of top

Sun, 2021-11-28 20:18

West coast has alot of top talent frosty and hopefully Freo's new additions just build up a healthy rivalry for years go come.

davewillo's picture

Date Joined: 08/09/16

Yep I agree both have done

Mon, 2021-11-29 11:32

Yep I agree both have done well and think Freo has come out of it a bit better off.

PGFC member and lure tragic