Bar Crusher 560wr/610wr owners

looking for some feedback on the BC 560/610WR.

Is there enough space to fish 3/4 off them, or does the back get too cramped getting to the bait board?

How we'll do they actually ride and how wet in Perth conditions? On a good day I'd like to still be able to head out 20nm and not be soaked and sore

With more than two, where do your crew stand/hold on underway. The lack of a backrest on the icebox is a bit average.

would you recommend one?

cheers

striker's picture

Date Joined: 26/09/14

I've got the

Sun, 2016-11-13 16:43

620 c n it's a great boat, when fishing more than two people I run the drift bag out the side so it doesn't affect anyone fishing off of the back deck.

However with your setup as with any centre console  boats there's going to be wet areas. Get or it should come with clears for the centre console  and if it doesn't Google how other people have set theirs up as you can get side clears to stop spray which will keep passengers dry when heading out or running across swells.

Get a decent size esky 150l or so n with a cushion n extra crew use that as their seat.

Reality is all all centre consoles will run wet depending on conditions.

BarraSlayer's picture

Date Joined: 14/04/14

Sun, 2016-11-13 21:50

615wr ok boat... had a heap of dramas with the canopy bolts - its too heavy and flogged out bolts. Drives like a pig with out trim tabs but  ok with. Not too bad water wise unless quartering chop. Normally duck under the windscreen to avoid water - shit for passengers though. If you are really tall canopy not high enough. Uncomfortable driving head on to chop but I've been in some rough seas since brought it but felt safe. Should have gone 150hp instead 140. Weld finish not the best. Only really like taking 1 maybe 2 passengers. Wouldn't want 4 on the boat moving to oneside at once. Passengers stand next to me hold canopy- should be hand holds... 

Best thing is the solo loading at ramp and min kota... havent used anchor or sea anchor for a 8months.

All in all pretty happy with it.

When in the market was also looking at the Stabicraft 1850 Frontier and Extreme 570

Cheers
BarraSlayer

NORUN NOFUN's picture

Date Joined: 15/08/11

Never owned a wr but had a c

Sun, 2016-11-13 22:13

Never owned a wr but had a c model for a few years, would have to say I totally disagree with barra slayer.
My tub was pleasure to drive, quality was far better than anything I have seen ali wise.
If you boat drives like a pig, your setup needs looking at.
Would hate own a wr in Perth though, would be a wet ride.

Olliej's picture

Date Joined: 27/08/12

Thanks guys out of

Wed, 2016-11-16 06:51

Thanks guys

out of curiosity, what's the internal beam measurement barraslayer if you don't mind me asking