Exmouth Sept 2018

Gday guys,

We have just arrived home (1:15 this morning) from Exmouth after 10 nights up there, so I thought I would chuck a couple of photos up.... It was a last-minute decision to head up - but we were totally over the winter weather down south... We fished the gulf (as usual), but got most fish on the spear as the water was clearer than i have seen it for at least a couple of years! We took the kids surfing, drove to Ningaloo along the coast, and lazed around on the West side beaches...

enjoy the pics...

Image Upload: 

Faulkner Family's picture

Date Joined: 11/03/08

sounds like a great trip. a

Wed, 2018-10-03 19:02

sounds like a great trip. a few nice fish taken makes it better. certainly would have been nicer weather up there

RUSS and SANDY. A family that fishes together stays together

Date Joined: 29/03/13

love the setup

Wed, 2018-10-03 20:27

you seemed the have the best of both worlds. Got a few fish and relax

Down the Line

Catch the Experience 

kirky79's picture

Date Joined: 13/01/12

Awesome

Wed, 2018-10-03 21:14

I've got to check out the Gulf side. We camp at Ningaloo a bit, but just with the tinny. Fishing the gulf is probably a bit more tinny friendly. 

Wannafish's picture

Date Joined: 20/05/12

Thanks for the comments - it

Thu, 2018-10-04 17:11

Thanks for the comments - it certainly wasn’t a fishing trip, but we try to make the most of it when the wind is down! We used to camp at Ningaloo every year, however we find there are more options staying at Exmouth as far as boating goes - not to mention a lot less gear to bring / 240v power / a pool / restaurant/ etc etc.. ( as mush as I do love camping at Ningaloo!!)