Fishwrecked Photo of December 2013 Winner - Chrisfish's Blue Groper

Please vote for who you think is a worthy winner of the Photo of November 2013 competition. The winner will get to choose an item from the fishwrecked merchandise line (excluding L/S shirts). Please check out the stories that go with the catches as well and vote for who you like.  Please remember if you think you have a worthy photo for the photo of the month, you MUST add it to the site as an individual image and not only in the forums as it is too difficult for me to go through all the forum threads. If you have any questions regarding the competition or want to sponsor the POTM, then please PM me; I have chosen the 6 fish photos that I think best represent what gets caught and posted on the site. If you don't like an entry, then don't vote for it and remember it is just for fun.  Cheers, Adam

Site Admin - Just ask if you need assistance

Adam Gallash's picture

Date Joined: 29/11/05

Vote

Mon, 2014-01-27 14:47

Please vote here:

http://fishwrecked.com/poll/fishwrecked-photo-month-competition-december-2013

Adam Gallash's picture

January

Mon, 2014-01-27 14:51

Compleat Angler Nedlands and Oceanside Tackle and Marine have teamed up to become naming sponsors for the Photo of the Month competition from January 2014.  What this means is there will be now a $25 voucher for the winner and $25 voucher for runner up donated by each of these stores.  The photo with the most votes will have the title of POTM winner though.

Make sure you get your entries in prior to the end of the month, please make sure you submit them as an individual image and not in the forums.  Remember it is just for fun and I will choose the entries impartially.

Notable mentions for December go to:

Fuzz's Dhu

JGibson's Dhu

Andy Mac's Harley

Cheers,

Adam

Adam Gallash's picture

Congrats Chrisfish

Mon, 2014-02-10 18:11

No real surprise with the winner, an absolute monster and great photo, congrats Chrisfish! Fishwrecked Photo of the Month Competition - December 2013

Submitted by Adam Gallash on Mon, 2014-01-27 14:35

Chrisfish's Blue Groper

32% (60 votes)

Marky's Tripletail

17% (32 votes)

Zack's Dhufish

23% (43 votes)

Telferfish's Barra

5% (9 votes)

Sherbert's Tiger

11% (20 votes)

Cahal's Dhufish