Rodeo 4x4 2004 rims

Hi All, greetings for 2010. I like My land based Fishing as much from a Boat but at the moment I'm trying to get a set wheels for My Rodeo 2004 4x4 fishing wagon. Does anyone out there know if the rims of a Ford Ranger will adapt to Rodeo's without fowling on anything,eg. brake calipers / rear brake drums etc. Any feedback on what will fit  would be appreciated, regards Willy

Barraone

HuggyB's picture

Date Joined: 03/08/08

I'm pretty sure

Wed, 2010-01-06 13:01

all the smaller 4WD's (hilux, rodeo, bt50 etc) have a 6 bolt stud pattern, but they may have different off-sets. Its just something you'll have to check I guess?

Just put them on and try it I guess?

The Terrorist - coming to a fishing spot near you.........

Vanda's picture

Date Joined: 13/07/08

On the money Huggy

Wed, 2010-01-06 13:34

Troy here, branch manager for National Tyres Karratha. Yes the PCD=stud placement on the 16 inch rims are 6/139.7 the only difference will be the offset too much inner may come into contact with the calipers, too much ourter or positive may come out side the gaurds, as long as they blot up and down foul go with it.

Date Joined: 26/09/09

Rodeo 4x4 rims

Wed, 2010-01-06 17:36

Thanks for the replys guy's but I'm in a possition were other types are not readly available to try on, yes they are 6 stud x 16". Any other sugestions out there. Cheers and happy fishin'. 

Barraone