Xtreme 4WD Show 2012 win your cooler for free.

Hi all.

This weekend is the Perth 4WD and adventure show in South Perth. It runs Friday, Sat and Sunday. I am site number 124. This is my one and only large scale sale for the year. The show is extremely competitive and there will be a lot to see and do.

What i would like to do is to offer all FW member who purchases at the show the chance to win their purchase price back in cash$$. Simply come down to the show and purchase a cooler from us and you will go in to the draw to win the cash to the value of your cooler purchased. This is for FW members only not the general public which means you will have a great chance. Last time i did something similar the odds where 1 in 4 chances to win. I would expect the same this weekend.

So with Xmas not too far away, this is the best time of the year to get the best price on an Xtreme Cooler.

Looking forward to meeting some more FW crew. Come and say G'day and have a look at the new tan colour.

Regards

Dave

sea-kem's picture

Date Joined: 30/11/09

I'm going to try and get

Thu, 2012-11-08 21:30

I'm going to try and get there Dave. Will you have most of your range?

Love the West!

Xtreme Coolers's picture

Date Joined: 02/01/10

Hi mate.

Thu, 2012-11-08 21:40

Full range available for sure. Landed a container this week so fully stocked. However, there are limited numbers of the XTSH210 and the XT180litre capacities.

Everything else is looking good.

Hope to see you there.

Dave

sammy85's picture

Date Joined: 31/08/10

Selling the vac pack

Thu, 2012-11-08 21:45

Selling the vac pack machines there Dave?

Plumber and gas fitter- 0415489103

Xtreme Coolers's picture

Hi Sammy

Thu, 2012-11-08 21:58

I will not be taking them to the show, main reason is that it takes up a lot of my time doing demos and people will walk out when the main focus is on the coolers. Secondly, the price i provide for FW members $220.00 is not flexible at all. There is a lot of competition with the vac packs, mostly cheap stuff and they flog the stock to bits. It is very hard to sell the quality product when there are so many cheaper alternatives. I am wanting to put all of my time into the coolers. If you are there Sammy, i will bring one down for sure. Let me know.

Regards

Dave

Date Joined: 19/10/11

ill pop over see say gday

Fri, 2012-11-09 15:42

ill pop over see say gday sunday, ill be working at the stihl stand al  day, so if any one needs a new chainsaw for camping or 4wding pop in and say gday saws are the ms170 model!

Xtreme Coolers's picture

AAAAHHHH

Fri, 2012-11-09 20:10

Good to get some beers in to the system after a very tough week. Good dose of the man flue does not help. Nice hot day at the Adventure show today. As usual, most people on the Friday just looking to see what was available. Andy is looking to move some chainsaws at stihl and the full range of Xtreme coolers is on display. We are offering free delivery from Mandurah to Joondalup or there abouts on all sales. This is the best time and as said above, the one and only full product sale we have in the whole year.

Don't forget about the competition i am running for FW members. Win you box for free. Cash is good and that is what you will get to the value of your purchase if you win. There are a few boys already in the draw after today.

I will also have the cryovac machines on site for FW members. The price is still $220.00 for the machine and i will bring down some bags as well.

$37.50 for the small @ 100 bags 20/30cm

$37.50 for the medium @ 50 bags 30/40cm

It is always good to see the FW crew. Even if you are just passing by, come in and say hello and have a chat about what has been going on.

Regards

Dave

Xtreme Coolers's picture

Good Day at the show today

Sat, 2012-11-10 19:19

Nice to meet some more FW crew at the show today. Rusty had the big camera out and was chatting up the wife. Good work Rusty, sounds like you have some good trips planned.

Back tomorrow for the last day. Gates close at 5pm. A few more FW crew added to the competition list. Cheers guys.

I have the cryovac machines on site for those who are interested.

See a few more there tomorrow.

Regards

Dave

Anytime Brad's picture

Date Joined: 20/07/09

Cant make the show

Sat, 2012-11-10 19:25

Cant make the show but need some more bags, Are you still in South Perth? If so I will have to drop around one day and get some.
Hope you get a few more sales tomorrow.
Brad

I would rather be fishing

Xtreme Coolers's picture

Hi Brad

Sat, 2012-11-10 19:35

How are those herbs going? Still in South Perth but different address. PM me your address and i will drop some over to you.

Cheers

Dave

Lamby's picture

Date Joined: 04/08/09

Davo! when ya down for a fish

Sat, 2012-11-10 19:39

Davo! when ya down for a fish next? I am all out of bags as well, will check with the boys but I think a few might be needed

Xtreme Coolers's picture

Hi Liam

Sat, 2012-11-10 20:38

Have you recovered from the B'Day yet?

Brendan picked up some bags today. I hope to be down very soon. Get this weekend out of the way. I would think Brendan is still up here. Give him a ring and see if he will come past again to get you some. Otherwise i will ring next week with an ETA. I gotta tell you, i am due a weekend of man time.

Dave

Adam Gallash's picture

Date Joined: 29/11/05

man time weekend.. lol jks

Sat, 2012-11-10 20:39

Best not be going to hang out with Lamby then mate. :)

Site Admin - Just ask if you need assistance

Lamby's picture

Date Joined: 04/08/09

I have indeed mate, just

Sat, 2012-11-10 21:03

I have indeed mate, just got a message from Doaky to say he will pick up some more so cheers!

Man time it is, Gallash just jealous he can't get a piece of the action

big john's picture

Date Joined: 20/07/06

LOL

Sat, 2012-11-10 23:49

LOL, you sw boys are a funny lot.

WA based manufacturer and supplier of premium leadhead jigs, fligs, bucktail jigs, 'bulletproof' soft plastic jig heads and XOS bullet jig heads.

Jigs available online in my web store!