Coral bay 2014

Well what a trip and we did have a ball out there on the water was up there for 3 weeks of beautiful weather well except the first week with rain 

got some great fish up but also got a heap of sharks which were a pain as normal 

this was my first trip up to coral bay with a boat under 6 meters well just anyway I went far and wide in my boat as people no it's for sale as I'm upgrading to a family boat. But this is what you can catch in mine even in rough weather

had 1 off my best days fishing with my old boy bagged out by 1 and was in by 2 he out fished me big Time getting 3 awesome goldband was a great father son day and another memory I have that is one to remember 

the wife got her first marlin and she out fished me also but I'll just say I'm deck hand and don't really fish when she is on the boat lol but still happy if she is happy and if it's catching fish then I can't complain it was a great trip got to meet some new people and I can't wait for next year.

if anyone is interested in my boat feel free to ask I need it gone to make way for the new boat. It does catch fish as you can see 

Image Upload: 

Cruise Control's picture

Date Joined: 03/11/10

Hey Hayden,Great Job, looks

Fri, 2014-06-13 13:16

Hey Hayden,

Great Job, looks like you got lucky with the weather and the fish ! Those Goldband are good on the chew and looks like you got a few. We are up there in 5 weeks and everyone is champing at the bit, did you fish out of the North passage ?

cheers

crasny1's picture

Date Joined: 16/10/08

Well done

Fri, 2014-06-13 14:01

Trade all the rest for a robbo. Has to be up there with the best by far IMO.

Did you get any fish in that flooded road!!!!

"I would like to die on Mars. Just not on impact!!" _ Elon Musk

Belly88's picture

Date Joined: 08/02/12

Great

Fri, 2014-06-13 22:18

Great fish.. Good to see some variety.. Gotta agree I'll take robbo over any fish they are magic!!!

Belly

terboz123's picture

Date Joined: 13/04/11

whats the bill fishing like

Sat, 2014-06-14 09:34

whats the bill fishing like off coral bay? as god as exy? you would have to assume so?

a hard days fishing still beats work

PGFC member

GCGFC member

hayden's picture

Date Joined: 10/01/10

Hey cruise controll yer got

Mon, 2014-06-16 01:43

Hey cruise controll yer got lucky some days but still got some bad days where we still went out yer I mainly fished north this time went south couple times but did better north all my goldband spots I found pretty easy and got some cracka goldband 

chasing bills up there is pretty much the same as exmouth you probly travel more and get smaller bills but there are some big ones around

Cruise Control's picture

Date Joined: 03/11/10

Cheers Hayden

Mon, 2014-06-16 12:42

Cheers Hayden

carnarvonite's picture

Date Joined: 24/07/07

Robbo

Mon, 2014-06-16 07:57

Robinson sea bream for me as well but nothing wrong with the blunt headed and radiant cods either