Daiwa megatwin electrical input cover

A mate has used my mega twin 1000 and somehow lost the little plastic cover that goes over the input for the power cord

have had a search but can’t find anything about anyone selling one


does anyone have any clues about where I could grab one?



walloped's picture

Posts: 188

Date Joined: 08/04/12

1. Get a new mate!2. Try

Wed, 2019-07-17 12:51

1. Get a new mate!

2. Try Daiwa online...they do spare parts.

3. https://daiwafishing.com.au/pages/spare-parts-order-form

scottnofish's picture

Posts: 1600

Date Joined: 28/08/07

most tackle stores can order for you

Wed, 2019-07-17 15:39

pretty sure complete angler rockingham stock them