Reel handle conversion from puts through to screw in type?

 Hi eveveryone wondering if any of you may know where to but a conversion kit to change a regular push through the reel type handle that had the threaded screw cap on the other end, to then change it to the type that you actually screw the handle in.


so as an example I want to convert a couple of small reels from the style where you push the handle in the the reel type to where you screw the handle in (same as a Stella.


i have noticed that zpi do such a thing but only to suit left handlers. Can seem to find anything for upright hand winders.


any links or info would be appreciated








Image Upload: 

scano's picture

Posts: 1242

Date Joined: 31/05/07

Like this

Thu, 2013-06-27 18:42

 But for a right hander not left hander