U2 360

Anyone going?

I'll be lining up in the general admission line.

First big concert for me ever, so really looking forward to it.

Going to be a massive setup.

Bought the DVD last week and have watched it twice - will be pleased if the show is half as good as that at the rose bowl; 97000 at that one.

Only downside I can for see is the crappy 10.30pm curfew - so the song list won't be as long.  Oh and the fact that the oval is way too small, so not really 360.

Cheers Pete

Faulkner Family's picture

Date Joined: 11/03/08

that should be a concert to

Wed, 2010-12-15 08:37

that should be a concert to remember. would like to be there myself but circumstances wont let me. great band with great music. enjoy it Pete

RUSS and SANDY. A family that fishes together stays together

Adam Gallash's picture

Date Joined: 29/11/05

awesome

Sun, 2010-12-19 11:29

u2 were simply awesome.  Can't say I understood much of Jayz, guess im not a cribrat homie g.  But what a show, completely unreal.

Site Admin - Just ask if you need assistance

just dhu it's picture

Date Joined: 14/05/09

Awesome

Mon, 2010-12-20 07:26

Yep , would have to agree there , we went Saturday night and were offered some tickets again for Sunday night , but stayed home and watched the 360 tour DVD instead but would have to say they certainly know how to entertain and inpress the public, there was nothing to fault except it finished toooo early

soupster51's picture

Date Joined: 29/11/06

Pohnpei

Mon, 2010-12-20 07:28

Hope it was good. They aren't coming over here.

The best reason for doing what's right today is tomorrow.

Pete D's picture

Date Joined: 07/06/07

Cheer up mate.Jay Z will fly

Mon, 2010-12-20 09:29

Cheer up mate.

Jay Z will fly over soon on his way home - give him a wave....or is it the diamond, pump or something like that.

Cheers Pete

STEVE231's picture

Date Joined: 05/01/10

Went on Saturday night, best

Mon, 2010-12-20 07:33

Went on Saturday night, best concert I've seen to date!!

Aaron Santos's picture

Date Joined: 12/11/10

Yeah went last night, one of

Mon, 2010-12-20 10:20

Yeah went last night, one of the best stage setups ive ever seen. was a just mind blown watching that at times. Oh yeah suppose bono and the boys were pretty good too. great show.. one i'll never forget.

Still trying to catch fish!

West Coast Eagles Supporter and Proud Member.

big john's picture

Date Joined: 20/07/06

Awesome

Mon, 2010-12-20 10:27

Unbelievable show last night!

WA based manufacturer and supplier of premium leadhead jigs, fligs, bucktail jigs, 'bulletproof' soft plastic jig heads and XOS bullet jig heads.

Jigs available online in my web store!

Pete D's picture

Awesome Show

Mon, 2010-12-20 10:52

My first big concert experience (last one was John Farnham.....yeah I've had a seltered life).  I'll retire now.

Don't you hate it when Bono drips sweat on ya camera.

And only $99 for a ticket.

Arriving;

Doing some shite;

U2;

Bono;

Edge;

Edge again;

Cheers Pete

kaney68's picture

Date Joined: 29/07/08

Awesome show !!

Tue, 2010-12-21 16:29

You must have been there early Pete to be up front and close !

Judging by the JayZ image, you couldn't have been too far around from where we were shooting from - just to your left right under the one of the arms of the "Claw"

Not sure if it's just a generation thing, but I felt I was robbed with the time spent watching JayZ...that's 30 minutes of my life I'll never be able to get back...... 

As everyone else has said about U2...bloody fantastic show...

Definitely by far the best show I have ever seen !

Only 2 small complaints....a revolving stage would have been fantastic and fitted in with the 360 theme and also the final encore should have been a belter !

Also...whats with all that 2 hands in the shape of a diamond crap ????????????

Cammos's picture

Date Joined: 30/06/09

Well, I paid the extra for

Tue, 2010-12-21 22:46

Well, I paid the extra for seats in the stands, and it could not have been a worse decision. Not helped by the crap plastic tiny seats. Does anyone know what the last song they played was, bloody terrible choice.

Pete D's picture

Yeah was 1 back from

Wed, 2010-12-22 08:15

Yeah was 1 back from the stage Paul.  The first pic is the other 92 people in front of me (as I was 93 through the gate), 'walking' quickly to the inner circle.  Lined up from 9.30am which sounds stupid (and in hindsight didn't need too), but it was a great day chilling and chatting to the die hards in the line.

Agree, 30 minutes disappeared.  Hahaha - just checked your pics Paul  - the one of the crowd watching JayZ, says it all!  About 2 good songs there from JZ.  Lost in the diamond etc, but it looked good.

Moment of Surrender was the last song Cammos.  Think that has been a regular comment from all preformances in Oz.

Cheers Pete