200 merc plug fouling

G'day brains trust, I have a 2005 200 saltwater merc 2 stroke. 270hrs ive done 100hrs drama free over the last few years. I've recently inherited a drama where it is fouling one plug. I've swapped coils problem didn't move I've just got injectors serviced. No smoking gun in the report. All holes have exact even compression of 87psi. Rest of the plugs look like a well running 2stroke, little oily but clean. The motor runs fine, but the last time it's fouled it was after a run of 15mile at 3800 didn't miss a beat. Got to hillarys dropped down to 5knts and it was fine till we got to the ramp where it noticeably fouled the plug just before the ramp. New fuel filters and new set of plugs. Main question is has anyone had this issue what was the fix? It's fouled the one plug twice in the last 3 trips. Strangely enough I ran a tank of 95 and some fuel stabiliser/cleaner in the second run with brand new plugs and when I pulled them all plugs were mint motor was a tad smokier than usual and thirstier tho. Motor starts and idles mint, nothing suggests an issue other than one plug fouling. Top port side.

Hi my name is rob............. and I'm a........... fishaholic