282 days to go! But hey who's counting....

Every April school holidays we try to get away with the kids, normally we head upto Kalbarri but this time we've decided to head a little (a lot) further north to Exmouth... we've decided to keep the boat so that will definitely be in tow!!! Can't wait to explore the inner gulf and maybe outside the reef on the western side! 

Deckie's picture

Date Joined: 03/04/09

Shhhh

Fri, 2017-07-07 20:14

Thats about the same amount of days till we head up to Denham for 10 days.

But i didn't wanna think of it yet.

That sounds like a lonnnnng time, but the way this year is going it will be upon us soon.

Cheers & Stay safe

Faulkner Family's picture

Date Joined: 11/03/08

Why not go just a bit less

Sat, 2017-07-08 00:42

Why not go just a bit less and go to coral bay. the kids will have a ball and no need to drive anywhere. everything in walking distance . then go for a day to exxy which isnt too far

RUSS and SANDY. A family that fishes together stays together

Date Joined: 01/01/70

Been wanting to get back

Sat, 2017-07-08 02:14

Been wanting to get back upto Exmouth for a while now, maybe the following year head upto coral bay... kids will have fun either way...

Faulkner Family's picture

Date Joined: 11/03/08

do youself and the kids a

Sat, 2017-07-08 11:06

do youself and the kids a favour and at least pop down there for 1 day while your up there.

honestly after being to exxy and coral bay i would go cb any day if its relaxation you want oh and the fishing is good too

RUSS and SANDY. A family that fishes together stays together

Date Joined: 07/05/11

+1 for coral bay

Sat, 2017-07-08 11:03

Love exmouth but the extra k's driving to west side each day if you are staying in town... extra ks driving to turquoise..oysters... adds up

Can you leave boat in the water in coral bay still or did all that change when the ramp got put in. Been that long since I was in CBay.  

Kids will have fun no matter where but its less for daddy..

Baron Sportsman

Just the depth that Varies

Date Joined: 03/03/10

head just a bit further north

Sat, 2017-07-08 20:16

the fishing grounds of onslow are much better than exmouth , far less hammered ,, the beauty of onslow is just of shore you can catch reef fish and pelagics  , and then head up beadon creek for a feed of mangrove jack and mud crabs , leaves exy for dead , but thats just my opinion