Flying Fisherman Photo of April 2011 Winner - Seansurfy's Bass Grouper

Please vote for who you think is a worthy winner of the Flying Fisherman Photo of March competition. The winner will get to choose $150 worth of sunnies from the http://ians.net.au/ website. Please check out the stories that go with the catches as well and vote for who you like.  Please remember if you think you have a worthy photo for the photo of the month, you MUST add it to the site as an individual image and not only in the forums as it is too difficult for me to go through all the forum threads. Notable mentions for April go to Kamo King's Black, Mitchell's Red Bass, Chongy's Red and PilbaraBrad's GT's - plus many many more. If you have any questions regarding the competition, then please PM me; I have chosen the 6 fish photos that I think best represent what gets caught and posted on the site. If you don't like an entry, then don't vote for it.  Cheers, Adam

Site Admin - Just ask if you need assistance

Adam Gallash's picture

Date Joined: 29/11/05

To vote

Mon, 2011-05-02 09:50

Click here to vote or go to the front page.

http://fishwrecked.com/poll/flying-fisherman-photo-april-2011-competition

Site Admin - Just ask if you need assistance

Brucesta's picture

Date Joined: 29/05/09

The sambo for me, a great

Mon, 2011-05-02 10:04

The sambo for me, a great fish and a top photo to boot, on the fish front that mackerel and the bass are bloody monsters, the snapper is just ugly Poddy, it makes you look good and Simo's red can grace my freezer if it wants. Top work on the Salmon too another top pic and hard work to get the result.

Las Vegas - Rolling the dice and trying your luck. 1M+ Barra summer target. 100kg Black Marlin winter target

PattyT's picture

Date Joined: 15/08/10

I think it might be close...

Mon, 2011-05-02 10:17

I think it might be close... some great pics to choose from. That mackie is just a monster but im gonna go for the samson, top fish and top shot!

MattMiller's picture

Date Joined: 15/06/09

Bit of a different

Mon, 2011-05-02 13:15

flavour this month. Seans Bass and Madfishers Mack are outstanding fish but might have to go with Johns Sambo pic.

Good fish but a great pic

Zikoux's picture

Date Joined: 01/01/11

The snap and the view at the

Mon, 2011-05-02 16:25

The snap and the view at the back makes Johns Sambo ahead. I really like that monster macky too... hmm tough one 

A bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work.

PilbaraBrad's picture

Date Joined: 16/05/07

surfy's bass, genuine big

Mon, 2011-05-02 20:44

surfy's bass, genuine big fish that one

soupster51's picture

Date Joined: 29/11/06

Simo

Wed, 2011-05-04 17:20

Went with Simo's Red. The hardest month that I can remember to pick a winner. Six photos that individually may have won a lot of the previous months' comps. Great selection of photos.

The best reason for doing what's right today is tomorrow.

Adam Gallash's picture

Date Joined: 29/11/05

Winner - SeanSurfy's Bass

Tue, 2011-05-10 10:30

Congratulations to Seansurfy for taking out the April photo comp with his monster Bass.  Please contact me or Ian to claim your prize.Cheers,

Adam

Flying Fisherman Photo of April 2011 Competition Submitted by Adam Gallash on Mon, 2011-05-02 09:31
Madfisher's Mackerel

23% (49 votes)
John_M93's Samsonfish

14% (31 votes)
Poddyfish's Pink Snapper

6% (13 votes)
SamC's Salmon

7% (16 votes)
Simo's Red Emperor

12% (25 votes)
Seansurfy's Bass Grouper

38% (83 votes)