**Future Solar WA** Is your Power bill over $300, then look at Solar Power, it's cheaper than you think.

Is your power bill starting to become an issue, then maybe it’s time to think of installing a Solar Power System.

Solar Power Systems have now hit their lowest pricing range ever. However with the rebates changing and the STC’s (Solar credits) reducing in value, prices will start to rise. Rebates on residential properties will fall by 9% per year for the next eleven years until there is not rebate at all. STC’s have already fallen by over 10% this year alone, again adding to the cost.

If you are thinking of a Solar Power System, now is the time to buy.

Pricing for small 1.5KW systems start at just $1499, 2.5KW from $2099 up to a 5KW system for $3699. All of these prices are for fully installed systems.

We do a range of inverters including Fronius, SMA, Goodwe, Sungrow, Zeversolar, ABB and Delta.

If your property has a shading issue then the Solaredge system is available as well.

All of our panels are TEIR ONE panels and include Jinko, Canadian, ET Solar, Infinity and the top of the range LG neon Black 320W Panels.

So if you would like to save money on your power bill, or just get a quote and an idea of your possible saving please give me a call, a private message or an email to the number and email listed below.

Mark Stevens

Senior Sales Consultant

T: +61 404045106      E: mark@futuresolarwa.com.au 

34/244 Beringarra Avenue, Malaga, Western Australia  6090

Date Joined: 03/03/10

what crap

Tue, 2017-07-18 22:59

when you say rebates will drop what exactly are the rebates you are refuring to , i installed a 3.4 kw  solar system  and the best i have seen out of it is about 1.4 to 1.5 kw bloody not what i paid for , the feed in tariff is buggered making it not worth going solar,  you need to be selling solar systems with a battery system , and yes i do have a good i dear of how solar systems work  having looked after all the solar powered nav aids in Hampton harbour and the of shore light houses  funny but they are all conected to battery systems not bloody hard 

Vinesh87's picture

Date Joined: 02/04/11

You shouldnt have installed

Wed, 2017-07-19 10:36

You shouldnt have installed it under the patio pete hahaha 

But seriously there is always losses but not that much. Sound like you have a string down too me!

Date Joined: 19/06/17

PeterPM me your address, I

Thu, 2017-07-20 06:30

Peter

PM me your address, I will have a look at your setup and see if there may be an issue.

Let me know your power bill before installation and after installation.

How long it has been installed, etc, etc.

Other questions answered below.

In regards to batteries, it is quite simple at "todays" prices, Do not bother, they are far too expensive.

In two to five years when things cool down with lithium then have another look.

In regards to this as well, you will soon see some "red tape" regarding battery storage and placement.

There is an article in today’s paper about battery storage. Have a look.

I have in my travels come across many customers that have simply been lied to in regards to what their system will achieve for them.

Many have told me that the last guy said "we will get your power bill to $0.00."

In reality this is just not doable. You can, but installing a 5KW system when you power bill is only $100, you could get close, but a 10 Year ROE is a bit long.

Also as I mentioned in my post about price increases, they actually went up yesterday with a huge fall in the STC prices. On the 9th June the price was at $39.00, Two days ago, when I posted they were $33.50 and this morning they were $26.00. STC’s are what we claim back to offset the true price of a Solar System. With this fall we are unable to maintain our current pricing.

The is an independent website, www.solarmarket.com.au, that has a calculator on their page.

You can put in your postcode, bill amount, Solar size, system price, roof pitch and which way your house faces to get a very good idea of what you can expect.

For example, I just did one. 4KW system, bill $400, price $4250, north facing, 15% roof.

Your yearly bill would be $2400 without solar, and $1083 with solar. A saving $1317 per year.

Payback (ROE) would be 3.2years. Real figures, not pie in the sky figures.

Mark Stevens

Senior Sales Consultant

T: +61 404045106      E: mark@futuresolarwa.com.au 

34/244 Beringarra Avenue, Malaga, Western Australia  6090

timboon's picture

Date Joined: 14/11/10

speaking of crap...... 

Wed, 2017-07-19 05:47

speaking of crap......

In he comes with a left right combo to a site sponsor.....

Date Joined: 26/04/14

Hahahahha. "Good I dear"

Wed, 2017-07-19 07:14

Hahahahha. "Good I dear"

Date Joined: 09/03/13

lol ...got a feeling ol

Wed, 2017-07-19 07:49

lol ...got a feeling ol Pete's not going to be up too early this morning to read these comments.

crasny1's picture

Date Joined: 16/10/08

Jeez Pete Get off the grog

Wed, 2017-07-19 07:52

Jeez Pete
Get off the grog and stop being so FOS.
The issue with your system isn't his problem.

"I would like to die on Mars. Just not on impact!!" _ Elon Musk

Adam Gallash's picture

Date Joined: 29/11/05

Lol

Sat, 2017-07-22 19:56

Its Pete, we arent too surprised!

Site Admin - Just ask if you need assistance

little johnny's picture

Date Joined: 04/12/11

Cracken rum

Wed, 2017-07-19 08:30

Kicking in. Poisonous that stuff.

Swompa's picture

Date Joined: 14/10/12

I am working with Mark to get

Wed, 2017-07-19 16:18

I am working with Mark to get some prices for me and three of my neighbours. We will be getting a system that will be battery compatible so when the prices for batteries are reasonable we can look at that option.

I have 8 other prices and Mark is right up there as one of the best options. No bullshit sales pitch, no trying to get me to go to cheaper hack alternatives, he is giving me the best solution to my requirement. 

I work for monopoly energy provider who sells batteries amongst other renewable options. They advertise a pay off of 20 years with a life expectancy of 15. Not hard to see that maths not working out. Batteries are not feasible for most residential units yet so we are getting units that will sustain us now but can be added onto when storage is more feasible.

Date Joined: 26/08/16

The solar debate rolls on!

Wed, 2017-07-26 14:50

I have just passed the one year mark after installing a 5kw system, in 12 months I saved over 1000bucks compared to the previous year.
My system was 4900.
the maths speak for themselves.
youd be crazy NOT to go solar at the moment with prices even lower.

Date Joined: 17/08/14

Ask Eon Musk to lend u a

Thu, 2017-07-27 13:13

Ask Eon Musk to lend u a battery to try.