Oceanside and Compleat Nedlands Photo of June 2014 Winner - Buz's Tailor

Please vote for who you think is a worthy winner of the Photo of June 2014 competition. The winner will get to choose an item from a $25 tackle store voucher from Oceanside Tackle and Marine or Compleat Angler Nedlands, the runner up will also get a $25 voucher from one of the stores. Please check out the stories that go with the catches as well and vote for who you like.  Please remember if you think you have a worthy photo for the photo of the month, you MUST add it to the site as an individual image and not only in the forums as it is too difficult for me to go through all the forum threads. If you have any questions regarding the competition or want to sponsor the POTM, then please PM me; I have chosen the 6 fish photos that I think best represent what gets caught and posted on the site. If you don't like an entry, then don't vote for it and remember it is just for fun.  Cheers, Adam

Site Admin - Just ask if you need assistance

Adam Gallash's picture

Date Joined: 29/11/05

Apologies

Mon, 2014-09-01 16:36

Apologies for the delay, forgot all about the comp, had lots on.  Here's a few toughies for you to decide from!!

Vote here:

http://fishwrecked.com/poll/oceanside-and-compleat-nedlands-photo-month-competition-june-2014

Adam Gallash's picture

Date Joined: 29/11/05

Winner

Tue, 2014-09-09 13:01

Well, no need to let this one run the course, Buz has cleaned it up convincingly.  BuZ and JohnF, please contact me re prizes for 1st and 2nd. Oceanside and Compleat Nedlands Photo of the Month Competition - June 2014

Submitted by Adam Gallash on Mon, 2014-09-01 16:27

Pgreen1's Trout

4% (7 votes)

Troopy's Pink Snap

7% (11 votes)

Frizza's Reds

4% (7 votes)

Buz's Tailor

53% (88 votes)

JohnF's Greyband

25% (41 votes)

Nealez's Dhufish

7% (11 votes)

Buz's picture

Date Joined: 28/08/07

Ah geez Adam. I only just

Thu, 2016-03-10 23:10

Ah geez Adam. I only just realized i won this POTM comp!

I was travelling through Central America at the time for about 4 months! Hahahahaha.

Ah well. All good  :-D