2016 Montebello Islands trip with Blue Lightning Charters

Hi Guys,

I have currently booked for a charter next year with Blue Lightning Charters with Chad Mills for November to the Montebello Islands, from Karratha - seems like most of the year was already booked so had to get in fast to secure a spot! I went with Chad Mills and the boys at Blue Lightning last year in September and had an absolute ball. I am looking for a total of 8 people to come with me for the 7 night charter aboard to fish for everything from Mackerel, Coral Trout, Rankin Cod and more, as well as the Giant Trevally. November is set to be a key time for these hard-hitting fish, despite the heat, and I am hoping to put the tackle to the test! I am taking deposits now, you can lock in your spot before they all go, please PM me for further information, or, e-mail me at . I am happy to discuss tackle requirements, payments, and the general experience, whatever questions you have about the trip. Last year we did have one lady on board, and the charter does cater for this, so don't feel that it is a guys-only trip if any women are interested.

***Edit***

Information below is from Blue Lightning charters  (I work at Compleat Angler Nedlands, not the charter, as I have been made aware I didn't explain that above. Thanks!)

The dates are as follows:
16th November 2016 - Arrive in Karratha
17th November 2016 - Day 1 on board
23rd November 2016 - Day 7 on board
24th November 2016 - Leave Karratha

Our Vessels 
‘Blue Lightning 3’ is a 16.75m (55ft) Conquest deep sea fishing vessel, with a 5m beam. She was custom built for charter fishing, offering an extremely comfortable trip with a spacious deck and seating. We provide bunk accommodation below deck for 8 passengers in air conditioned comfort. Facilities include 2 full size toilets and showers (with hot & cold running water), a fully functional kitchen and back deck dining area. 
We also have a 26ft Boston Whaler centre console. Also for an extra charge a Black Watch 40ft - great for game fishing.
Entertainment available
TV, DVD Player, CD player, Cards and of course the crew!
Included in your charter trip
Breakfast, Lunch & Evening Meals
Snacks
A self service esky of cool drinks & water (BYO welcome you will have time to buy any snacks or drinks at the shop before your trip Rods and Reels provided (Personal fishing equipment welcome [I encourage you to bring your own gear also, for the best experience - Ben])
All bait & tackle
Drinks
A self service drinks esky is on board, containing cool drinks and  water. Tea & coffee are also available. Please bring any alcohol you require and we will provide the esky & ice.
Your catch
This will be grouped together, filleted, frozen and ready for transportation. The vessel catch will be distributed between all passengers as evenly as possible at the end of your trip. There is a maximum bag limit of 20kg of fillets per person. Please check with your airline carrier regarding transportation of these fillets.

Image Upload: 

da_houghsta's picture

Date Joined: 16/02/12

Quick update, looks to be 6

Sat, 2015-10-10 17:03

Quick update, looks to be 6 spots left at the moment 

Feel free to stop in at the shop, Compleat Angler Nedlands as well for more information if that's easier!

Thanks guys!

da_houghsta's picture

Date Joined: 16/02/12

Just a bit of a bump guys,

Tue, 2015-10-20 22:13

Just a bit of a bump guys, still looking for people to fill the spots for the trip. Thanks heaps!

Ben

Compleat Angler Nedlads

154 Stirling Hwy Nedlands WA 6009

08 9389 1337