Fish hunter 620RB Excel

Hi everyone, I'm a bit poster on here but I've asked a few questions lately so I thought I'd put up a boat review of my new tub. 

Purchased the boat in July (didn't have a heap of covid tax on it so I was very lucky), it was built bloody quick and went to the Perth boat show. I picked her up late October and I've gotta say I'm bloody happy with it. The guys at midway marine have been outstanding to deal. I've asked some seriously stupid questions and I was rather impatient with a few things during the build and they were more than happy to help. 

The boat is 6mm hull and 4mm sides, 150hp merc, simrad NSS12 with a 3-1 transducer and a tm265lh aswell, 200l fuel tank and a few other little things. The boys at midway set the sounder up very well and I'm slowly working it out. The motor is sitting at 50 hours and I'm very happy with the fuel economy averaging 2kms a litre. 

If anyone is in the market for a tough ally boat I highly recommend fish hunter boats. If anyone has questions about the boat PM me. 

P.S that filthy freo cup isn't mine

Image Upload: 

rob90's picture

Date Joined: 06/02/13

I checked these out at the

Fri, 2022-03-11 21:30

I checked these out at the boat show years ago and really rated them. Congrats 

Hi my name is rob............. and I'm a........... fishaholic

tot's picture

Date Joined: 31/01/10

Nice boat!

Sat, 2022-03-12 09:23

Fish Hunter Boats are from Willie at Bullet Boats and he sure knows what he is doing.

Nice way to blood the decks    

Reverse cycle a/c supply and install - Ducted and wall splits

Moondog's picture

Date Joined: 25/06/18

Cheers lads you are spot on

Sat, 2022-03-12 10:05

Cheers lads, you are spot on tot. The ally welding is fucking exceptional!I spent the first night in the boat drinking beers and looking at the weld quality.