FW Fishing Weekly - 08/04/2017

FishWrecked's Wicked Week - 08/04/2017

A summary of the week gone by:

PERTH METRO

Having a yak of a time with some solid herring, Hutch reckons they would be good bait for snapper. Boy was he wrong! They became the secret ingredient for a PB Dhuie! 

Two esteem elderly gentlemen headed out into the 40s, to catch dinner for BJ! Lol
2 pinkies and a gummy! How was dinner, BJ? Awesome, I can imagine!

Doubleheader_king loves catching BIG fish! This post shows a massive tiger shark he managed to land!

Well, this is my favourite post of the week coz I got mentioned... lol
2 PBs makes a great night out, awesome!

Fishing along the 100m mark, Luke George shows us an awesome Mulla!  He also provides tips for noobs like me on how to catch one! Lol

People struggle to get one, but with biceps bulging, Little Andy holds up two Mullas!

Rigpig has his day! With Little Johnny! And they caught....you guessed it, crays and occies! What else!

Fishing at night should be done close inshore! Marineboy  shows that by simply anchoring and berleying, great results can be had!

After taking the time to fine-tune his sounder, Bing went solo to the FFB, resulting in his PB Dhuie! A great report!

Newsflash! Another FW member joins the 20kg club!  Congrats to glen p for landing a massive dhuie! 

COASTAL NORTH & BEYOND

Going for a fish after work is always a great idea!  Hookedacookey hooked a nice big tailor, measuring 74cm! 

Winners are grinners!!  GillyL is all grins after landing a very nice chinaman in 3m of water!  Top stuff mate!

COASTAL SOUTH & BEYOND

The fish that got away...
Jackfrost reckons that he lost a huge sambo whilst playing around with light gear at Augusta Marina!

INTERSTATE & OVERSEAS

Bkkguy once again shows us why his fishing tours is one of the best in the region. Awesome fish and photos! 

NO IDEA WHERE!

Doubleheader_king does it again! This time, a humongous mulla, which ended up being his PB! Great stuff, mate!

So there you have it, ladies and gents! Summaries of fishing reports posted by members this week!

(Sorry if I missed out on anyone!)

A fish in the hand is worth 10 in the water!

Hutch's picture

Date Joined: 21/04/13

Sat, 2017-04-08 15:40

Awesome stuff as usual Kev, I'll try keep you stocked up with reports as often as I can