Hillarys tonight 22/9/2012

Hello all,

Just registered last night thanks for your help Adam.

I have been in perth for about 4 years now moved down from Broome,all my fishing up there was up the river or on a boat .Since being in perth i have only started going fishing again about 4 months ago just off rock walls or beach.Its a totaly different type of fishing for me', I have not caught any decent fish yet but i could just sit out on a rock wall all night with my beer and smokes waiting for that rachet to go off and it will one day if I put the time and effort in. So far i have been to the regular spots up north here but no good ones yet. Researching fish,trying different rigs,bait and exploring new areas is just as cool as catching a fish for me .Tonight i will try that spot people say is dead, HILLARYS. I have seen them there and when i figure what i am doing the wait will worth its while.

snappermiles's picture

Date Joined: 05/11/10

welcome murphster

Sat, 2012-09-22 08:59

good luck! and that is half the fun of fishing exploring new areas! enjoy

ALL FISHERMEN ARE LIARS EXCEPT YOU AND ME! AND IM NOT SO SURE ABOUT YOU!

Smasha's picture

Date Joined: 28/12/11

Welcome to the site

Sat, 2012-09-22 10:10

Welcome to the site murphster. Your just like me in that regards as to just sitting there waiting, beer hand and also exploring new sites. That's half the fun. Just got to be patient mate. The fish are definately in Hillary's.

Your entitled to your opinion, it's just that yours is stupid.

grantarctic1's picture

Date Joined: 03/03/11

Welcome

Sat, 2012-09-22 10:22

Welcome to the site mate, youve got the right idea, keep trying and research some spots. You never know with the rough weather anything could turn up of the rock walls , its the best time to fish those areas for big fish like snapper and mulloway.

Cheers Grant .

murphster's picture

Date Joined: 21/09/12

thanks for the welcome

Sat, 2012-09-22 11:16

thanks for the welcome guys.I reacon about midnight or around 1.00am when the wind starts to die down i will give a shot.

Dawson's picture

Date Joined: 17/05/08

Kool

Sat, 2012-09-22 14:37

Il be down there this arvo with this wind and wave hopefully it'll push some tailor around the shore break!

m.d