The Official footy finals thread 2011

So the other thread is getting too big to navigate through so here is one for the finals...

This is how i see it going down,

Geelong to beat Hawks, Coll to beat West, Saints to beat Swans, Ess to beat Carlton

West to beat Ess, Hawks to beat Saints

Geelong to beat West, Hawks to beat Coll

Geelong to beat Hawks in the granny, it will be a cracker though!!

Joel Selwood to win the norm smith...

Lets see how my predictions go this time!!

Leemo's picture

Date Joined: 22/02/07

i think your about spot on

Sun, 2011-09-04 17:22

i think your about spot on there Patty. i would put money on WCE beating the pies though......

bludgin' since 94'

Leemo's picture

sometimes it sucks being

Sun, 2011-09-04 20:03

sometimes it sucks being Dockers faithful. while im at it, go south fremantle, Wallabies, Aussie Cricket Team and the Greenbay Packers! haha

bludgin' since 94'

PattyT's picture

Date Joined: 15/08/10

I would love to see that

Sun, 2011-09-04 17:26

I would love to see that happen Leemo :)

Dale's picture

Date Joined: 13/09/05

Who gives a fat rats clacker

Sun, 2011-09-04 17:29

Who gives a fat rats clacker now, go doggies in the WAFL for me

cheers

Dale

"Just because you are a Character, Doesn't mean you have Character."

Mr Wolf

uncle's picture

Date Joined: 10/02/07

good idea fot new page

Sun, 2011-09-04 17:45

I'll put my money on the favourites, GO PIES, the yellow and blue bandwagon is about to crash!!

all aggressive fish love bigjohnsjigs

UncutTriggerInWA's picture

Date Joined: 05/09/08

New Page?

Sun, 2011-09-04 21:01

Is that so that people don't see the bias crap you have posted over this season? LOL Still a bit shakey after the weekend? The yellow and blue are not done yet mister. We have a couple of chances and it's been done before (by the Yellow and the Blue). Go the mighty Eagles. Good luck guys 

Vince.
Work smart and fish often.
Member and die-hard supporter of the mighty West Coast Eagles.

big john's picture

Date Joined: 20/07/06

Crap?

Sun, 2011-09-04 22:01

Your the one with the masters is shite dribbling Vince. When you can't handle it, you come out with the wankers, fuckwits etc personal attacks.

As for bias, lol, how's the shite you dribble about land rovers. Go Pies.

WA based manufacturer and supplier of premium leadhead jigs, fligs, bucktail jigs, 'bulletproof' soft plastic jig heads and XOS bullet jig heads.

Jigs available online in my web store!

That's getting a bit personal John....

Mon, 2011-09-05 10:03

Considering you know fuck all about me. My post above was hardly a perosnal atack at all. Just some banter following an earlier exchange where I was attacked. If my football opinion is considered shite dribbling John then stiff shit mate. As for driving a Land Rover mate I do because I can. That has fuck all to do with you and again, my posts are mainly friendly banter between mates. If you take exception to me driving a Land Rover  then I feel sad for you mate.

Vince.

big john's picture

Personal attacks

Mon, 2011-09-05 10:22

Vince, I've just read the whole thread again, and as far as i can tell the only one personally attacking the "wankers/sad sad fucks" (your words) is yourself.

http://fishwrecked.com/forum/official-footy-thread-2011

It was only from your 'passionate' input that things degenerated somewhat.

Cheers John

WA based manufacturer and supplier of premium leadhead jigs, fligs, bucktail jigs, 'bulletproof' soft plastic jig heads and XOS bullet jig heads.

Selective interpretations John

Mon, 2011-09-05 10:33

Sure I did say that following a barrage of very poor input by some people who I don't consider really have anything of substance to offer. I do acknowledge some degree of annoyance and I will be a little more selective in how I respond. This has been (or the season thread) a long one with plenty of rubbishing from many. Why target me? Becaause I drive a Land Rover????

Vince.

big john's picture

Horse

Mon, 2011-09-05 10:44

Just something about high horse riders I guess. No problem with banter, just not interested in the narky stuff, maybe it comes from listening to it all day while I'm teaching high school kids.

We'll agree to disagree, but I'm pretty comfortable sitting with the cultured people in the Pies members with Uncle.

Back to the real stuff, Pies by 10 goals this week, the rest are speed bumps on the way to October glory.

High Horse Riders

Mon, 2011-09-05 12:10

WTF.

And cultured people?? Get off your horse now Pancho. The intimation is also there that you are sick of listening to school kids. If that's the case give up your job mate. Your name signifies bigness and a desire to dictate. I must retreat.

Eagles will give their all. If we don't get over the line I am not sure the team we play after that will be too happy travelling to Perth 

Vince.

big john's picture

LOL

Mon, 2011-09-05 12:41

Eagles will win the second week quite easily I reckon, and they will go alright in the prelim but fall short.

It's the first week when they will find all about what finals footy is really like.

Did disappointed you didn't swear at me though Vince, you do drink chardonnay though dont you?

Finals footy - feeling about what it's about

Mon, 2011-09-05 13:47

Funny as.. It's only been the last few years we haven't been there and we have a number of good contributing verterans and managers etc who know all too well what it's about. The Eagles will be and are ready. No excuses from me mate. We are either good enough or we are not.

Sorry for being cooth John (or however you spell it in cultureville). I don't drink chardonnay actually. It's crap and gives me gastric reflux. Chenin is my drop but mainly a good Shiraz will get things underway.

Vince.

sea-kem's picture

Date Joined: 30/11/09

How polished did Geelong look

Sun, 2011-09-04 18:59

How polished did Geelong look on Friday? The team to beat methinks.

Love the West!

kempy's picture

Date Joined: 28/05/09

West coast for a surprizing

Sun, 2011-09-04 19:01

West coast for a surprizing win against collingwood this week.

Dinkum Auto Electrical A/C & Mechanical Unit 10/16 Kent way Malaga 0438755754 Also Mobile

Open 7 days except when we are fishn For all your auto electrical needs

carnarvonite's picture

Date Joined: 24/07/07

Pies and Doggies

Sun, 2011-09-04 19:39

Pies to beat the Weegirls and cmon South Fremantle

PattyT's picture

@uncuttriggerinwaBias?? Not

Sun, 2011-09-04 21:27

@uncuttriggerinwa

Bias?? Not sure what your talking about there mate... dont think iv said a bad word about the eagles this season and im and essendon supporter so i havnt really had a hell of alot to talk about there. So know idea what your going on about?

crasny1's picture

Date Joined: 16/10/08

PattyT

Sun, 2011-09-04 22:48

I think he was talking about Dale, who is known as a dire hard Docker supp (I was going to edit that, but in the Dockers probably needed Dale on the bench).

Vince belong to the other tide (side), whether its high or low who gives a rats but poles apart. Passionate about their team. Vince has a very short fuse about issues but thats fair, and this one I dont read directed at you.

Im clearly Eagles, but Dockers second favourite by miles. So happy as hell with a little loss felt.

Hard to predict so far I think. All depends on who wins Pies vs Eagles. If and I say if the Eagles can get over the Pies, Then I see them in the GF, second to Geelong. If not I think they will win the home final, but this year go out in the second last week of the season.

In my dreams Premiership, but even the craziest Eagles supporter would think that is very unrealistic. In rebuilding I would have been happy with middle of the field, delighted with in the 8, and amazed at their position at the start of the year.

On a forum like this it is a little fun to bag each other (Mmmm wonder what a Vic based fishing forum footy thread would read like???) and I am sure if the Eagles loose then there will be a few calling them weegirls, losers etc, but that is one thing you cant call any team that climbed from woodies to 4th in a season. Well done boys and good luck. Dockers -- find some secret and I will be chearing for you in the finals soon but shit man I am getting old and times running out!!!!! 

"I would like to die on Mars. Just not on impact!!" _ Elon Musk

Adam Gallash's picture

Date Joined: 29/11/05

tip

Sun, 2011-09-04 21:45

Geelong to beat hawks, wobbles to beat egirls, saints to beat sydney (just), carlton over essendon

Hawks beat Saints, Egirls beat Carlton

Hawks vs Wobbles in close upset and Geelong vs Egirls

Hawks vs Geelong GF with Geelong to get revenge...

Site Admin - Just ask if you need assistance

PattyT's picture

aha, cheers for clearing that

Sun, 2011-09-04 23:00

aha, cheers for clearing that up crasny. I was just wondering what I said, all good either way :) 

Victorians are giving the eagles a huge chance, especially after last friday night!! I think that any Victorian who isnt a pies supporter will be barracking hard for them on saturday (Im one, haha). If they can get over the pies i would think they'll make the GF, no team will be wanting to go over to perth for a prelim thats for sure.

Cant wait for this finals series, there are 3 teams that have a huge chance (coll, cats, hawks) and two roughies (west coast, saints) that can win it i reckon.

Bombers are too young, carlton dont have a strong enough forward line and are too short down back, and although they give 100% everytime they play I dont think sydney can go all the way (unless goodes gets 45 touches 4 weeks in a row)

Sorry if you misconstrued anything Patty

Mon, 2011-09-05 10:10

Thanks for your clarification Cransy. My crack above was banter aimed at uncle following a barrage of pies rantnig and much ridiculing of the Eagles. Why wouldn't I give a bit back after a 90 odd point flogging on the weakend? One thing that is for sure is that I wil never deliberately personally attack anyone on here. I think my friends will vouch for that. I will however give back where people openly attack me. I have some very strong opinions on some matters as I should have at my age. I have a passion for my football team as well and will continue to support them here.

Cheers, and again, sorry about the confusion here.

Vince.

uncle's picture

lighten up Vince,

Mon, 2011-09-05 13:49

you'll have a heart attack, I don't think I went over the top or personnally attacked you,its just footy banter,  your to thin skinned to be a pies supporter, you'd never last. My point being look at the shit heaped on pies suporters,its just water of a pies back. all good fun

ITS THE WEATHERS FAULT we should be out fishing

No personal attack intimated uncle

Mon, 2011-09-05 14:57

I never saw it as an attack. I did however warn you that I would remember your comments and give you shit back if and when the pies stumbled LOL. I am still not that old that I don't remember and please, I have already had a heart attack and understand the need to remain calm. Look out for incoming if the pies fall in a heap. I expect the same from you if we can't progress LOL

Vince.

uncle's picture

best to stay

Mon, 2011-09-05 15:09

logged off on the weekend thenLOL

crasny1's picture

Date Joined: 16/10/08

Interesting the Vics give them a chance

Sun, 2011-09-04 23:31

Must be because you are either a Pies supporter, or hate them. I would think a prelim in Perth would scare the shiite out of any team including the top 3. I just cant bring myself to ever wish either the Pies or Hawthorn ( I was and still have a favourite Vic Team -- Bombers, and memories of the late 80s, early nineties when they beat up on the fledgling Eagles and Bombers, and every Hawks fan going berko was enough for me, ie Pies on bottom, Hawks very very close) a flag. The thought of them playing in a GF will have me in Depression. Damn I havent looked to see if that is a possibility?? Someone enlighten me as I am sitting here with a nasty back pain, being shocked by a TENS machine and waiting for some painkillers to kick in.

So I go Cats.

"I would like to die on Mars. Just not on impact!!" _ Elon Musk

uncle's picture

tips week one

Mon, 2011-09-05 09:55

geelong,pies,st kilda & essendon

uncle's picture

for the last 4 years

Mon, 2011-09-05 11:10

pies have lost the last game of the home and away and won every following game, game on, odds pies $1.15 egirls over $5

wazzbat's picture

Date Joined: 19/01/10

That comment sums up a

Mon, 2011-09-05 16:19

That comment sums up a collingwood supporter - Not all there! 

"every following game" ???

If the pies had won every following game after losing in the last round wouldn't they have won the last four premierships???

$1.15 for pies?  That is cheap.  Last time I paid over $4.00.

Those egirls you guys keep going on about are hot!  I was at the footy Sat night and those pom poms getting shaken around were awesome!  Definately recommend going to an Eagles home game no matter who you barrack for!

I fish for the future - Cause I can't bloody catch anything!

sea-kem's picture

Ah how things work out. By

Mon, 2011-09-05 12:50

Ah how things work out. By chance I'm actually in Melbourne this weekend for a drinking, eating and shopping binge with the missus booked nearly a year ago on frequent flyers (business class as well ;) so looks like I'm going to the game. And before all you sad Dorkers supporters and BJ start If we win it'll be up there with oneof the best weekends of my life.... lose just a classic experiance to go to the 'G' and watch finals footy. Woohooooo Go EAGS

Love the West!

big john's picture

Great

Mon, 2011-09-05 12:58

Sounds great Andy. I'm gonna have to make do with cheering in the lounge room.

sea-kem's picture

I might be cheering a bit

Mon, 2011-09-05 13:22

I might be cheering a bit quieter than usual due to the 300000 pies supporters surrounding me on the day.

Love the West!

Cammos's picture

Date Joined: 30/06/09

If the Eagles win, I will be

Mon, 2011-09-05 13:36

If the Eagles win, I will be shocked, but not surprised. Pies are going to be angry.

wazzbat's picture

How piss poor were all the

Mon, 2011-09-05 16:23

How piss poor were all the pies supporters Friday night.  Leaving early cause their team was crap!  Even that fat Jaffa or Flogga or what ever his name is left early without his poofta gold jacket on.  Typical pies supporters!

uncle's picture

Mummmmmm

Mon, 2011-09-05 16:29

I remember back in 1991 when craig kelly wreaked his knee and the egirls supporters were cheering at subi, did the same fans boo james hird and their own team and coach last year and want to sack the coach,those who live in glass houses!!!

Not Safe that's for sure

Mon, 2011-09-05 16:57

Plenty of rocks being pelted around here. If Nick Nat sustains an injury this week I doubt that many Colli-wobble fans will hold back in serving up..... Talk about glass houses LOL. uncle.. it's all about what happens from here on in. Never has that been any different with avid fans. Let's not digress . Let's see what unfolds... LOL

Vince.

PattyT's picture

Ok.. all you EAGLES fans I

Tue, 2011-09-06 14:34

Ok.. all you EAGLES fans I need your help!!

Which eagles player is going to get more votes at the Brownlow this year.. Cox or Priddis?? Was thinking Cox, but I wanna be sure for my multi.

wazzbat's picture

Neither - Get on Shuey!

Tue, 2011-09-06 20:17

Neither - Get on Shuey!

sea-kem's picture

I reckon Priddis he's been

Tue, 2011-09-06 20:27

I reckon Priddis he's been everywhere around the ball this year and with great effect

Love the West!

Pezdog's picture

Date Joined: 09/11/10

Should be close!

Tue, 2011-09-06 15:15

Cox should have 8/9 from first 3 rounds. And Priddis will get the 1s and 2s.

I'm doing a spreadsheet (like I do every year) and go game by game and check who I think may get the votes etc. I am about half way through compiling it and it is pretty neck and neck between the 2.

If I remember correctly I think Priddis polled 13 votes in a team that got the spoon last year so the umpires look to him when throwing around votes so he should be going ok come round 24.

I would much rather put in Fyfe to get the dockers (at this point of my calcs) but not sure what value you may get.

Cheers

Pezdog

PattyT's picture

Alot of the betting agencies

Tue, 2011-09-06 16:42

Alot of the betting agencies have pulled the team highest vote getter multi's this year, still yet to find one doing it :(. Think they lost alot of money last year..

Think fyfe was around 2.02

MattMiller's picture

Date Joined: 15/06/09

Gee this thread has turned pointless

Tue, 2011-09-06 20:01

nothing but WCE and Coll rubbishing. Can't wait for Oct 1 when neither side is there.

Hawks vs Geelong I reckon.

GO HAWKS!

wazzbat's picture

Unfortunately I think you

Tue, 2011-09-06 20:18

Unfortunately I think you might be right.

MattMiller's picture

Date Joined: 15/06/09

What have you got to cry about?

Tue, 2011-09-06 20:22

last to 4th would be an amazing result. Should be around the mark for the next few so just sit tight.

Every team has there turn. Not sure if it's Hawks time again just yet but one can only hope it's time for the Collywobbles to kick in.

scottland's picture

Date Joined: 10/05/10

To much banter on this thread

Tue, 2011-09-06 21:46

When will you guys grow up .... And realise the eagles are the best???oooo . So how are the diehards spending the weekend? Friday night im going to watch the game saturday its the eagles at leemos then a fish. I would imagine with the sun out dockers fans can sob their hearts out while catching up on the gardening? Or is it already done when your sunday arvos were ruined by another terrible loss?

i support two teams eagles and whoever is playing the dockers

Leemo's picture

thats why i like to watch the

Tue, 2011-09-06 22:15

thats why i like to watch the rugby scotty! haha, more success than the dockers for sure :)

bludgin' since 94'

scottland's picture

Watch it young liam

Tue, 2011-09-06 22:24

Last time i mentioned rugby on a afl got a few nasty comments but your right hope the wallabies smash the azzuri

PattyT's picture

Going to the hawks and

Tue, 2011-09-06 21:49

Going to the hawks and geelong match, then off to the G again on sunday to watch the bombers smash carlton (hopefully). Footy bonaza for me this weekend!! Love it..

scottland's picture

That carlton vs essendon

Tue, 2011-09-06 21:53

Would be awsome expecting 90000 +

PattyT's picture

Yeh its goning to be amazing,

Tue, 2011-09-06 21:56

Yeh its going to be amazing, high 90's they are saying. If the weather holds it will go very close. Cant wait! Think I might be getting wet at both game, f#cking melbourne weather.

wazzbat's picture

You lucky bugger.  Sounds

Tue, 2011-09-06 22:16

You lucky bugger.  Sounds like my kind of weekend.

Bodie's picture

Date Joined: 05/11/07

going out on a limb Geelong

Wed, 2011-09-07 10:05

going out on a limb

Geelong to beat hawks

Eagles to beat collingwood...4 points in it!

Saints to beat sydney (this will be a cracker)

Carlton to beat essendon.

Not sure how the cards fall from there.

But collingwood to beat carlton

Hawks to beat Saints.

Eagles to beat hawks

Geelong to beat collingwood.

Eagles V Cats final...cats will win by 25 or so.

Aaron Santos's picture

Date Joined: 12/11/10

Agreed,and i like it. backed

Wed, 2011-09-07 23:14

Agreed,

and i like it. backed it at  the TAB start of the week. west coast v geelong GF paying  $16

Just dont like you final prediction.

Still trying to catch fish!

West Coast Eagles Supporter and Proud Member.

GusG's picture

Date Joined: 07/04/08

Woohoo!!

Wed, 2011-09-07 10:19

I have tickets to Carlton v Essendon on Sunday - should be a cracker.  I have a bad feeling about it but I certainly hope and think we can beat the bombers.  Then it would be good if we could play the Eagles next but I doubt they will topple the pies.  They have something to prove after last week.

wazzbat's picture

Should be a cracking game to

Wed, 2011-09-07 20:42

Should be a cracking game to be at!  Well done.

And carn the Bombers!!!  Sorry!

PattyT's picture

Dyspn Heppell a very

Wed, 2011-09-07 14:45

Dyspn Heppell a very deserving winner of the rising star, kid is going to be a gun!! Shuey would have been a fitting winner as well, maybe Essendon can offer the eagles a trade for Gumbleton haha.

wazzbat's picture

I think Heppell will be a

Wed, 2011-09-07 20:40

I think Heppell will be a good player but I think Shuey should have won.  I'm not saying this because I am an Eagles fan.  I think he had more influence on the games he played in than Heppell.  Shuey plays in the midfield where he gets a lot of his own ball and he kicks goals as well.  Heppell won a lot of the footy floating free in the back line.  At least that's what I thought in the games I saw him play.

I think there will always be a bias towards Eastern States players in a situation like this.  Whether that played a role in the decision, I guess we'll never know.  Either way, it will be good to see how they both go over the next few years???  It will also be interesting to see how well they perform in the finals?

Bodie's picture

i also have tickets to WCE V

Wed, 2011-09-07 15:47

i also have tickets to WCE V Collingwood for Saturday, but cant make it to MElbourne :(:(:(

wazzbat's picture

If I wasn't so busy at work,

Wed, 2011-09-07 20:41

If I wasn't so busy at work, I would have flown over for the Eagles game.  I've never been to a final.  Maybe next year?

big john's picture

Next week

Wed, 2011-09-07 20:54

You'll be able to go to Subi next weekend wazzbat. Last final I went to was when the Pies rolled the Eagles in extra time (2007 I think).

sea-kem's picture

We had to can our Melbourne

Wed, 2011-09-07 21:47

We had to can our Melbourne trip due to personal reasons. So I'll be watching it on the telly like you BJ.

Love the West!

big john's picture

Buggar

Wed, 2011-09-07 22:34

That's no good Andy, hope it wasn't due to anything too serious.

I remember going to the final at the Waca when the Eagles beat us by two points. Lasting memory is resisting the urge to pound some drunk Eagles fans who were gleefully shouting how they had f...ing smashed us on the field. Gotta love footy!

wazzbat's picture

You mean the week after! 

Thu, 2011-09-08 05:35

You mean the week after!  Lol.

Won't be able to get a ticket.  Might try though still.

Date Joined: 17/01/10

If the pies have a shocker we

Thu, 2011-09-08 08:01

If the pies have a shocker we will take the win but ...... Don't think so .
If we come up against Geelong then we might have a chance in the second preliminary ..other than that I would like to see pies v cats grand final if we don't make it just please no useless saints :-p

uncle's picture

looking forward to

Thu, 2011-09-08 08:31

seeing the teams today, gotta luv finals footy

big john's picture

Omen

Thu, 2011-09-08 09:54

Good omen here uncle. Put on death throw by a desperate minority after a poor performance, only to swoop again and again. Go Pies!

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/lifestyle/the-other-side/police-refuse-to-shoot-magpie-which-attacked-schoolgirl-at-tweed-heads/story-e6frfhk6-1226131542886

uncle's picture

luv it

Thu, 2011-09-08 14:01

heard on the tv some wag also wanted Eddie Mick and Bucks shot as well LOL

Bodie's picture

looks like the saturday game

Thu, 2011-09-08 10:54

looks like the saturday game is going to be a wet one, which is no good for WCE!

Lets hope the rain stays away

Date Joined: 20/04/11

They looked pretty damn good

Thu, 2011-09-08 14:59

They looked pretty damn good at the game saturday night. Rain is no worries for WCE.

uncle's picture

whos the next loser

Thu, 2011-09-08 14:00

to have a bet

carnarvonite's picture

West Australian

Thu, 2011-09-08 14:05

Love the write up in todays West Australian, nearly makes me want to shed a tear for the Eagles [NOT!!!]

Tips

Thu, 2011-09-08 15:00

Hawks, Eagles, Swans, Blues

wazzbat's picture

Tips - Hawks, Eagles, Saints,

Thu, 2011-09-08 19:38

Tips - Hawks, Eagles, Saints, Bombers!

scottland's picture

Bloody geelong

Fri, 2011-09-09 21:40

Gotta feel for menzell may be getting a knee reco for his 20th birthday

sea-kem's picture

Menzell and Buddy. It's a

Fri, 2011-09-09 21:57

Menzell and Buddy. It's a bugger at this time of year. Sorry Matt But I think the Hawks are cooked. He was red hot tonight.

Love the West!

uncle's picture

was a good game

Sat, 2011-09-10 08:25

pity about the injuries, maybe hawks should have played their stars last week? some of their players without finals exp were found wanting,as was Ceril, story of todays game I hope, I'll stick with the favourites.

Aaron Santos's picture

Date Joined: 12/11/10

pretty good win by the cats

Sat, 2011-09-10 10:36

pretty good win by the cats last night. I think they must be leading the way as the team to beat now.

No buddy not a good sign for the hawks. you could say if roughhead  was playing then maybe they can scrape through, but i think by the end of next weekend  they be enjoyin a few beers. season over out in straight sets. Sorry Matt.

Anyway gotta get preped to watch the big game.

COME ON WEST COAST.............

Still trying to catch fish!

West Coast Eagles Supporter and Proud Member.

Adam Gallash's picture

Date Joined: 29/11/05

yup

Sat, 2011-09-10 11:09

Might have to change my plans with buddy likely to be out...

As for some of the other dribble in this thread, I will just pretend that I didn't read it and hope that people take the higher road in future.  Keep the language civil please fellas.

Site Admin - Just ask if you need assistance

PattyT's picture

After seeing shuey play in

Sat, 2011-09-10 13:59

After seeing shuey play in the first half I think I would take Heppell for rising star everyday of the week. NO awareness at all, bad body language... does he realise he's playing in a final?? Not to mention he's 3 years older than Heppell...

In anycase.. CMON EAGLES!!

and GO BOMBERS tomorow!

Good show by WCE. Still a

Sat, 2011-09-10 14:57

Good show by WCE. Still a long way to go.

PattyT's picture

Very very very good show,

Sat, 2011-09-10 14:59

Very very very good show, huge effort with Cox going down. Would hate to be travelling to Perth next week thats for sure. God I hate Collingwood so much!!

Date Joined: 30/12/08

Ye Hah

Sat, 2011-09-10 15:01

Take that but must say what a shite game of footy.

sea-kem's picture

You're a either a dick  or

Sat, 2011-09-10 16:39

You're a either a dick  or know stuff all about footy outwide what a pathetic comment. Dockers supporter??

Love the West!

PattyT's picture

I thought it was a pretty

Sat, 2011-09-10 15:11

I thought it was a pretty solid game, tough finals footy. More interesting than last nights game.

jay_burgess's picture

Date Joined: 18/08/05

Agree there Patty... out

Sat, 2011-09-10 15:20

Agree there Patty... out wide, shite because you didn't dominate as you were expecting?

Dale's picture

Date Joined: 13/09/05

So bitter sweet for me, I

Sat, 2011-09-10 15:26

So bitter sweet for me, I dont know who I dislike the most, wet toast or collingwood

Dale

"Just because you are a Character, Doesn't mean you have Character."

Mr Wolf

uncle's picture

yibbity yibirta

Sat, 2011-09-10 15:30

can only beat who they put up against you,Go Pies

carnarvonite's picture

Great feeling

Sat, 2011-09-10 15:41

There is one team that I really dislike and thats the Weegirls and to have the team I follow beat them in a final makes one feel on top of the world.

sea-kem's picture

You've gotta admit they took

Sat, 2011-09-10 16:42

You've gotta admit they took it up to you today Carnarvonite. There were some worried faces for a while through the game and they could have stolen it. Top effort today. They won't win the flag but lookout next year as they are a young side on the march.

Love the West!

Date Joined: 20/04/09

Heppall

Sat, 2011-09-10 16:21

The rising star hasn't played yet- wait n see. Shuey had a 'Barry Crocker' but the eagles didn't get pumped. We have Kerr, Rosa to comeback plus Nico and Shuey had their worst games of the season combined with cox injured.

All points to the Pies not being that good- I think there are going to be some very moist pussy's on GF night!