Pacemaker 470 Any Info?

I just purchased a Pacemaker 470 with a 60HP Johnson. Which is in excellent nick and has been well looked after. Just after some info as to what to look out for maintenance wise, issues if any and has anyone done any mods etc to improve usability ie Fuel tanks, kill tanks etc the list goes on. Also spec sheet if available. Dont mind spending a little bit as got it for a good price anyway.

Finally gotta boat, now just gotta find me some fish..

Image Upload: 

crano's picture

Date Joined: 04/11/09

Wed, 2016-05-11 17:51

one for 10 years with a 140 yammie on the back.It was a great boat that was a skiing and barefooting boat one day and a dive and fishing boat up to 20 miles out the next.

I never had any issues with it at all. The only things I did to it was put a rod holder up on the bow because the kids used to like to fish there and I cut out the opening on the middle of the dash to fit bigger electronics there. I had a 40l ally fuel tank built that sat under the back to back passenger seat.

Hope you enjoy it.

Sharpie67's picture

Date Joined: 10/05/16

Pacemaker 470

Thu, 2016-05-12 14:43

Thanks Crano, yeah she seems like a good solid little boat,we had it out on Sunday and it was a bit messy first up(the weather)We all stayed dry even the kids who sat right up the back and when we came home the wind had dropped and she flew home. Very happy so far. Cheers mate.

Finally gotta boat, now just gotta find me some fish..