Photo of August 2010 Winner - Poddy's Bluebone

Apologies for the POTM delays, just got the technical glitch sorted. Please vote for a worthy winner taking into consideration the photo quality, capture details etc when deciding! If you have a great photo, please make sure you add it as an individual image and not just in the forum topics. Cheers, Adam

Site Admin - Just ask if you need assistance

Adam Gallash's picture

Date Joined: 29/11/05

Winner = Poddy's Bluebone

Tue, 2010-09-21 20:20

The winner for August was Poddy's bluebone, well done on a cracking fish and photo mate.  Contact me for your prize.  Also a reminder that from September to March there will be $150 worth of sunnies as a prize for the winner of the comp, so make sure you get your photo's in.

Cheers,

Adam

Snakeman's Red Emp
9% (12 votes)
Bones76 Marlin
15% (19 votes)
Marky's Spanish Mack
15% (20 votes)
Flagpole's Dhufish
5% (7 votes)
Poddy's Bluebone
35% (45 votes)
Barty85's Dhufish
21% (27 votes)
Total votes: 130

Site Admin - Just ask if you need assistance

Colin Hay's picture

Date Joined: 23/10/07

Nice work Poddy

Tue, 2010-09-21 20:58

That was a great capture

Moderator. Proud member of the Fishwrecked "Old Farts". Make sure your subscribed to Fishwrecked Reeltime http://fishwrecked-reeltime.com/

carnarvonite's picture

Date Joined: 24/07/07

Worthy winner

Tue, 2010-09-21 21:05

It is a top fish and a worthy winner, good enough to get my vote.

As I was leaving Carnarvon to drive up to Exxie with the boat on the back last Saturday I stopped at a roadside vege stall and a bloke asked me to id a couple of fish he'd speared off Quobba not more than 45 minutes before. They were both parrotfish nearly as big as Poddy's so he was in for a quality feed as well, lucky bugger.