Sourcing your images from your Facebook Timeline
Ads, hope this is in the right section mate :).
Traditionally and hisorically, a lot of us have used third party image hosting platforms like Photobucket and Image shack to "imbed" our images in our posts.
Some of you smarties will already know this, but you can use your images from facebook photos as well.
In all of the above cases, the images are imbedded when the thread is displayed by you or a forum member selecting your thread.
This is done by "wapping' the link to the photo with an start and end image tag - [IMG] to start and [/img] to end
To imbed a facebook image that you have saved to your photos or in an album.
1) Access your Facebook Timeline.
2) Click on photos.
3) Click on the desired photo thumbnail to display the actual photo (this is so that you imbed the full sized photo in your thread)
4) Right mouse click and select proprties.
5) Carefully highlioight the address (URL) of the picture in the displayed dialogue.
6) Type [img]copy picture link here[/img] the img tags are shown in bold for emphasis only.
Certainly not the only way to imbed images in here - but just ANOTHER way.
OH NB - Just make sure that your original FB images are of a dimension suitable for forums/PC/Latop/Tablet etc screens and resolutions - around 800 pixels wide would, I suggest be considered a reasonable max.
Hope that assists folks :)
Soon to be de "dreamweaver" ed!