AFL Tipping Comp 2022

Tipping comp this year...$20 buy-in, ESPN invite should come through to previous punters.

Flick me a PM or msg for bank account details .same as previous years though.

Margin will decide if a draw occurs, Winner takes all

http://www.footytips.com.au/comps/Fishwreckers

Password - Fishwrecked

Kick off 16th March Dee's V Dogs

Date Joined: 07/05/12

The American Pie will get

Fri, 2022-04-15 11:21

The American Pie will get off. Mate, have you ever tried wearing sunglasses at night and seeing what you are doing?

Officially off the Pies bandwagon

Date Joined: 03/01/12

Get off?

Fri, 2022-04-15 12:05

Get off, Personally I think he should fuck off. You can't hang your hat on a small handful of reasonable performances and expect to keep getting a game.

Skull

Now, now Skull. He almost won

Fri, 2022-04-15 15:55

Now, now Skull. He almost won you guys a grand final

Gadsy's picture

Date Joined: 01/05/10

Yeah, the glasses look pretty strange eh Frosty

Fri, 2022-04-15 15:51

Agree with Skull here, the experiment/gamble with the lanky Yankee hasn't really come off for the Pies.

uncle's picture

Date Joined: 10/02/07

See no stat dos matter

Fri, 2022-04-15 18:53

Maybe your mob needs glasses frosty, num said

all aggressive fish love bigjohnsjigs

0 marks, 0 tackles... Don't

Fri, 2022-04-15 21:07

0 marks, 0 tackles... Don't need glasses to see Grundy is raking in millions for no output.

uncle's picture

Smart man

Fri, 2022-04-15 21:17

Took no stat out again

Tough Job

Fri, 2022-04-15 22:22

Tough Job Frosty but someone has to do it. Get it while you can I say.

Skull

Brock O's picture

Date Joined: 11/01/08

Well credit to the Eagles

Fri, 2022-04-15 20:13

Well credit to the Eagles supporters at least they hang around these days...heard Optus ran out of alcohol though..he he.

carnarvonite's picture

Date Joined: 24/07/07

Surprised

Sat, 2022-04-16 08:37

I was surprised they didn't show the exodus at the train station at half time like they usually at Optus. Would have been an interesting sight

Gadsy's picture

I turned the telly of at quarter time

Sat, 2022-04-16 10:40

It was terrible watching Sydney use the corridor to score easy goals seemingly with no  resistance from the Eagles players. 

I think it's clear now that getting Kelly was a failure.

Shuey and Yeo needed more time in the WAFL and the young players from last week who made way for them deserved a run last night. 

Simo doesn't have a decent game plan.

Was unlucky that McLovin couldn't play, though Sydney would still have won.

Darling needs to be traded.

This has to be Kennedy's last year.

Get rid of Nelson and a few other bits of deadwood.

sea-kem's picture

Date Joined: 30/11/09

Nail on the head there Gadsy.

Sat, 2022-04-16 14:58

Nail on the head there Gadsy. How they can justify rushing blokes back into the side with no match fitness gets me.
Complete turn around of the heart shown last week with the rookies.
needs to be some serious closet clearing, maybe in management too.

Love the West!

I think you're right about

Sat, 2022-04-16 16:46

I think you're right about Darling and we could play it smart and get a good deal trading him somewhere like the Gold Coast, Kangaroos, Essendon or Adelaide who will finish low and need a key forward. Nelson is a useless crab but he did a great tagging role on Brayshaw in the Derby but his decision making and disposal are rubbish so he's either tagging or playing WAFL.

The Kelly trade and the Jarrod Brander blunder which are intrinsically linked have hurt us along with Venables and Shepherd's early retirements. Hopefully with a few retirements freeing up cash and some decent picks we can look at luring either English or Jackson home.

Might be

Sat, 2022-04-16 19:57

Might be hard to Lure either English or Jackson as both the Dees and Doggies are contenders.

However, a player of the calibre of Mason Cox might appeal to the Eagles, a big lad who can take a mark and kick a few goals and also play ruck, perfect really.

Skull

I'd rather catch Covid again 

Sun, 2022-04-17 16:45

I'd rather catch Covid again 

uncle's picture

Who's going to be the

Mon, 2022-04-18 18:16

First coach sacked this year?

Could be

Tue, 2022-04-19 08:40

Could be Ken Hinkley if Port get rolled by the Eagles 

Otherwise a race in three between Hinkley, Rutten or Leon Cameron.

Skull

Gadsy's picture

I'm surprised the Freo faithfull here

Wed, 2022-04-20 19:28

Aren't gloating over their team's start to the year. The lid seems to be off down at the port after their stellar start to the season .

The Frockers should roll the Blues who were lucky to hold on against the lowly Port Power.

Apparently

Thu, 2022-04-21 07:15

Apparently Covid has finally caught up with the Dockers so no certainty to beat the Blues now.

Skull

NORUN NOFUN's picture

Date Joined: 15/08/11

I must admit I'm quite

Thu, 2022-04-21 07:50

I must admit I'm quite excited about the dockers, been a while haha. But that lid is still well and truly on till we play the good teams. Freo are really not used to a selection headache but these kids are coming together nicely and are exciting to watch.
Very good recruiting, even Will Brodie, its good to see and there must be a pretty good culture going on.
I would actually prefer if they played Fyfe on the wing and persist with the young guys led by Mundy at times to straighten them up.
Sonny leads the forward line well but lacks confidence, but the dynamics are changing and Schultz is standing tall and Frederick is just getting better with confidence.
Love to see finals this year and then push even harder over the next few.

I honestly think west coast are still a really good team and can still roll pretty much any team on their day but going for broke on another premiership has not worked and really do need some top quality young talent. Maybe not the extended rebuild Freo endured but some shrewd calls on senior players and even better draft picks on young high end talent to complement a pretty damn good core.
Wouldn't every team love an Oscar Allen, maybe if they held onto Brander, the front line would be looking pretty good.

davewillo's picture

Date Joined: 08/09/16

The Dockers are definitely a

Thu, 2022-04-21 12:35

The Dockers are definitely a much better outfit this year but how good won't be clear for a while yet. They've got the Cats soon but then it's round 11 before they meet any "good" teams. Time will tell.

The Eagles have been able to hold their heads high until last weekend's shocker. Underdone players running around like they had no idea was hard to watch. If they can't beat Port then there's no hope.

PGFC member and lure tragic

The future's look pretty

Thu, 2022-04-21 21:51

The future's look pretty bright for Freo with some players coming into their prime and potential high end talent still to blood. They are probably still a genuine key forward short but Staberner seems to be hitting them well and Amiss could well fill that void and allow Lobb to play as the third tall that can roll through the ruck.

Date Joined: 14/02/22

my prediction is dockers

Thu, 2022-04-21 16:35

my prediction is dockers place 5 - 8 and eagles place 15 - 18. i know, i'm hardly nostradamus... lol.

davewillo's picture

I think that's a pretty fair

Thu, 2022-04-21 16:44

I think that's a pretty fair assessment.

Brock O's picture

There playing some great

Thu, 2022-04-21 18:43

There playing some great footy and we have a stack still hungry playing WAFL. Fyfe can sit and wait as long as he wants, recon its his last season anyway as that shoulder will be targeted and pop again for sure..Walters is cooked but we need to hold him and Mundy for this season at least.

Recon I will tip Carlton this week, Freo always come unstuck by them...tall side we always struggle with. Cats and few other's surprisingly not.

Will go West Coast also, the in's last week were always going to struggle but should be better for it this week....they get folded this week its not a good look. Simo will be pulling that mask over his head again and leaving it there..

alright then, i'll tip freo

Fri, 2022-04-22 09:23

alright then, i'll tip freo and PA.... 

davewillo's picture

Bloody Freo! I tip them they

Fri, 2022-04-22 11:40

Bloody Freo! I tip them they lose, tip against and they win. I've only got 1 tip right from their 5 games so far!

uncle's picture

Tipped port

Sat, 2022-04-23 17:31

Happy with that

Brock O's picture

Last time this year I'm

Sat, 2022-04-23 21:12

Last time this year I'm tipping wet toast, coming from a freo supporter that was shit.

Few years of pain coming...that's before the new coach, admin and better young players.

sea-kem's picture

Yep that was shit,

Sat, 2022-04-23 21:17

Yep that was shit, absolutely fried at the moment. 

Love the West!

i was thinking wooden spoon

Sun, 2022-04-24 08:48

i was thinking wooden spoon this year but been reluctant to make that call because i figured they would games at home here and there and maybe a derby with a freo choke.

four year gap 2006 to 2010 so maybe history repeats 2018 to 2022.

Swompa's picture

Date Joined: 14/10/12

I certainly wasn't expecting

Mon, 2022-04-25 08:05

I certainly wasn't expecting wooden spoon but didn't think they would be close to finals.

We will see a few retirements this year which will be good for the future. 

In the mean time, as a west Aussie, it's good to see the dockers are finally firing after 27 years of trying

Will be

Sun, 2022-04-24 08:21

Will be interseting to see what changes the Eagles make this week,

Looking at the stats from the two's noone on the list really fired and staked a claim

Sure McGovern should be back but who else?

The likes of Jones, Petruccelle, Petrevski-Seaton didn't stand out, 

At least 1 change next game with Yeo out with concussion.

While Liam Ryan is a good player, perhaps he needs to tackle rather than try and hurt the opposition by bumping, got shown up yesterday.

Sadly in a world of hurt at least in the short term until the likes of Natanui, Gaff, Sheed, and Allan get back, an aging list with not many really standout young guys coming through.

Traded themselves into a corner they will possibly regre for a long time.

Skull

That last sentence is so

Sun, 2022-04-24 23:38

That last sentence is so true. Fact is we pinched one in 2018 and didn't have a list we could sell the farm on to bring in a 4th string mid.

NORUN NOFUN's picture

That game against Port

Tue, 2022-04-26 08:29

That game against Port Adelaide must have been hard to watch, I honestly believed selling the farm to get Tim Kelly was a mistake, I think I said at the time it would rob WC of future talent (something like that anyway) and it may well have as Erasmus & Johnson may well have been two handy additions to the Eagles right now and would be getting a game. (assuming WC could have been able to get any of those players).
I can't remember if Freo have ever had so much midfield depth ? Top line backs playing WAFL in Hamling and Wilson, Amiss kicking 5 and coming along nicely.
I just looked at the roster and they really have put together some exciting young guys.
Freo are not in the class of Melbourne and have only won real game so far but they have handled covid well, fingers crossed and at the moment have momentum.
I'm looking forward to see what happens to WC come the end of the year and what direction is taken.

uncle's picture

More covid coming

Tue, 2022-04-26 08:32

What is going wrong down there!

The Vics had the luxury of

Tue, 2022-04-26 10:39

The Vics had the luxury of contracting it in the off season. Just look at the toll it took on the BBL teams with the Stars bringing in guys from suburban cricket to field a team. Just adding to what is already a horror year with injury, form and no list depth due to the Kelly trade and wasted picks on Brander and Venables.

Jesus Jack

Tue, 2022-04-26 14:53

Jesus Jack, The luxury of getting sick, really?

If you are going to say the Vics had the luxury of catching Covid in the off seaason, what about the Sydney teams, the SA teams the QLD teams, where they afforded same said luxury?

What have the Eagles players been doing to catch it that the Dockers haven't or do the Dockers all live interstate?

Can't blame the virus for the Eagles demise, I think Piggy gets it just about spot on in his post below, the only name he missed is Natanui who you can't confidently rely on due to lack of fitness.

Skull

Maybe re-read what I wrote, I

Tue, 2022-04-26 16:10

Maybe re-read what I wrote, I said Covid was one of many factors including poor list management and player form. Yep all the teams east of Kalgoorlie were afforded that luxury but it was more rampant in Vic and NSW. Freo are yet to get hit but they will.

How's that Brodie Grundy contract going? A million per year over 7 years for someone that can't compete with the young brigade coming through and can't stay on the park. All the whilst still paying Treloar to play for the Bulldogs 

uncle's picture

Think he went alright

Tue, 2022-04-26 17:29

Think he went alright yesterday, how'd jack go, is he jabbed?

Should we talk about

Wed, 2022-04-27 08:37

Should we talk about contracts Jack

Okay, Kelly, what are you paying him and what do you value his real worth at?

McGovern, since his big contract you have got sfa out of him.

What are you paying Mr 60% game time when he can get onto the field which isn't very often,

No one can forsee injuries, except maybe you, but I will say Grundy has been more durable than old mate Nick Nat.

And the list goes on.

Getting Covid is a Luxury? anyway now that you are some sort of psychic and are sure Freo will cop the virus, when do you think that will happen? if it does happen they have enough coverage to still be competitive.

Skull

NicNat is on a severly

Wed, 2022-04-27 09:11

NicNat is on a severly reduced contract and not chewing up $1m/year either tapping it to the opposition or sitting on the bench injured.

McLovin is a premiership hero (you remember that) and on his way to yet another AA jacket this year.

We messed up and are paying Kelly overs but at least we're not paying him $400k/year to play for Footscray.

If I was a psychic I'd be picking the winning lotto numbers not predicting when Freo will take their turn with Covid. If I do I might even chip in some brown paper bags to help the Pies keep DeBlowie

No need for psychic skills

Wed, 2022-05-04 14:54

No need for psychic skills Skull... it was inevitable

Piggy's picture

Date Joined: 24/08/12

West Coast Hind Sight

Tue, 2022-04-26 11:14

Yep agree Frosty Eagles traded themselves into a massive hole that they wont be able to get out of for around 5 years I rekon. Trading 2 first rounders and a second rounder for a home-sick second rate mid was very very stupid which the general public saw but the Eagles hirachy didnt. Not Kelly's fault one bit, but the people behind the trade made a huge mistake. That trade and the 2 draft picks you mentioned also added to the woes.

At the end of the year there needs to be a full review of the club. From the fitness and conditioning team, coaches, players etc. Having the injuries we are having isnt good enough, the game style isnt good enough and frankly the attitude of alot of the players and the coaches isnt good enough..... Eliot Yeo dropping his dummy and throwing his mouth guard is a example of this. 

We will have a very good draft pick this year, perhaps even pick 1. Maybe be the first club in years to trade that 1st pick for say 2 other lower picks as there is no real stand out #1 pick this year.

Have a look at the teams age demographic. We wont make finals for 3-5 years so look at the list and see who will not be in that team in 3-5 years and offer players up for trade for draft picks such as Gaff, Mcgovern, Sheed, Yeo, Darling who we would actually get decent draft picks for (Obviously only 1 or 2 of those names) - Sadly dont really have too many that are worth much. Other players such as Kennedy, Hurn, Shuey, Redden and a few more need to look at retirement. 

Basically need a full rebuild of the list, there are players that we want to keep and who we want to build the list around - Allen, Ryan, Rioli, Kelly, Duggan, Chesser, West, Edwards, Rotham, Foley, Barass, Witherden, Oneil, Hough - Just a few younger players off the top of my head. 

From there they need to decide whether Simpson is the kind of coach that can handle a rebuild? Do we go for a green coach like Cox? Hansen? Graham? 

But in saying all that....... Knowing the Eagles they will get a bloody good draft pick because they finish so low and trade it for Tim English or Marlion Pickett and have the oldest list in the comp again and wonder why they cant keep up!

Just my opinions!

Cheers

I go boating not fishing

Another thing I'd forgotten

Tue, 2022-04-26 21:06

Another thing I'd forgotten about was that we traded pick 12 for Port's pick 14 and their 2022 second round pick which is currently pick 21. That's pretty handy and will strengthen our draft hand if Port continue to languish but we did kinda played them back into form.

davewillo's picture

I agree with most of what

Tue, 2022-04-26 11:28

I agree with most of what has been said above about the Eagles. I also thought (and still do) that they fought too hard to keep Gaff, as outside mids are not that valuable unless they are fast, which he is not. Good player on his day but not a great player IMO.

Gotta reluctantly admit that Freo are a totally different prospect now. They've got a real will to win and some real mongrel combined with speed and talent. Enjoyable to watch now.

uncle's picture

Gotta love Ginnivan

Tue, 2022-04-26 14:24

Show pony but love his accuracy at goals

Hopefully not

Tue, 2022-04-26 14:57

Hopefully not a flash in the pan type of player, but I do like his enthusiasm, the game needs more players like him and Jack Higgins.

Skull

Not sure what

Tue, 2022-04-26 15:04

Not sure what others think but honestly, the umpiring is ruining the game, a good umpire should basically go unnoticed,

The stand rule is a friggin joke, players are entitled to get a bit emotional in the heat of battle, after all it is them that are giving their all (well we hope) and bad umpiring decisions can stuff a good game.

Some of the 50 metre penalties are absolutely garbage and then they miss blatant free kicks.

Skull

davewillo's picture

I agree wholeheartedly

Tue, 2022-04-26 15:33

I agree wholeheartedly Skull. There was a 50 metre penalty awarded to Grundy in the last quarter where the man on the mark made a movement to the right as Grundy was going to kick that way but then changed his mind. The guy never stepped over the mark but moved to one side. I didn't really care about the outcome of the game but that really annoyed me.

Exactly

Tue, 2022-04-26 15:53

Exactly my point, I am Pies supporter but that decision when the game was on the line was rubbish.

I also find it hard to understand some decisions when a player is outside the boundary,

My understanding if that when the ball goes out of bounds either on the full or otherwise, then play starts again when the ball is back in the actual field of play.

If a player runs over the boundary line with the ball then it is deemed either a throw in or deliberate. (This rule needs to be addressed also as the umpires get this wrong on many occassions).

Now can someone tell me that if I have a free kick after out on the full or deliberate and am standing outside the boundary, why if the umpire calls play on am I allowed to run outside the boundary before I kick the ball, why isn't this then deemed out of bounds?

There is supposed to be an alloted time in which to kick the ball, (I think 6 seconds) so if I haven't kicked it in that time it should be called out of bounds and a throw in.

Please let me know what is correct and what is not.

Skull

davewillo's picture

I'll leave your questions to

Tue, 2022-04-26 16:12

I'll leave your questions to more knowledgeable people Skull, but after that incident, a Bombers player would not run at a player (think it was Grundy again) despite the umpire calling play-on more than once. Too scared of another stupid call I imagine.

uncle's picture

Think the bombers got one

Tue, 2022-04-26 17:38

Think the bombers got one earlier in that game, the worst one was the saints player who tried  to tell the umpy the ball hit the ground, it all just sucks

It's a disgrace and it's

Tue, 2022-04-26 16:12

It's a disgrace and it's making the game close to unwatchable. Umpire are there to officiate the game not actively look for infringements so they can blow their whistle.

davewillo's picture

Agreed Frosty. There's more

Tue, 2022-04-26 16:13

Agreed Frosty. There's more reasons why our guys are unwatchable at the moment!

uncle's picture

Sack the afl ceo and

Tue, 2022-04-26 17:42

Sack the afl ceo and start again 

sea-kem's picture

They are literally taking

Tue, 2022-04-26 18:00

They are literally taking the humanity out of the game, watching emotion is part of the spectacle. To see who is the coolest and calmest in the heat of battle, to see true measured agression at the ball and yes to question with emotion a decision that is shit is all part of the game imo. 

Love the West!

Brock O's picture

Its not that bad, I'm

Tue, 2022-04-26 18:20

Its not that bad, I'm actually liking what I see atm.:)

uncle's picture

That's cos your

Wed, 2022-04-27 07:11

Winning mate.

Brock O's picture

My comment was regarding the

Wed, 2022-04-27 18:15

My comment was regarding the eagles form :)..

uncle's picture

Ha ha

Wed, 2022-04-27 19:22

Gottha

NORUN NOFUN's picture

Unfortunately you can't have

Wed, 2022-04-27 09:33

Unfortunately you can't have halfwits like Toby Greene intimidating umpires and now all players as a group are being taught a hard lesson.
Still, I hate not being able to see players let emotion out, poor guys are turning into robots.
Hopefully the AFL will relax on dissent as the season kicks on.

Talking about hygiene and

Fri, 2022-04-29 16:46

Talking about hygiene and communicable diseases, what's going on with the Pies Skull? Bit of gastro going through the ranks I hear... I know they don't brush their teeth but surely they could at least wash their hands after the toilet?

sea-kem's picture

Ha ha ha ha filthy beasts 

Fri, 2022-04-29 23:01

Ha ha ha ha filthy beasts 

Love the West!

dmck's picture

Date Joined: 07/03/19

THey......

Sat, 2022-04-30 06:43

... have teeth..?

The Boys

Mon, 2022-05-02 08:33

The Boys just wanted to share in some of the Luxury of being sick,

As for teeth, we save a fortune on toothpaste. 

Skull

uncle's picture

Ha ha just watch the footy

Fri, 2022-04-29 19:07

Your boys won't  catch anything

uncle's picture

This is getting stupid

Fri, 2022-04-29 19:54

Umpy says I said stand and you went backwards, 50 metres,wtf is going on

uncle's picture

Thought it was a nice touch with the yellow

Sat, 2022-04-30 07:20

And blue lights last night, must have been for some people who  fight like, Ukraine!

carnarvonite's picture

Date Joined: 24/07/07

Oh Dear

Sat, 2022-04-30 08:00

And I tipped Richmond to win by 12 points, that buggered that up by a little bit

Date Joined: 01/02/10

Congrats to JK on his 700

Sat, 2022-04-30 08:17

Congrats to JK on his 700 goals. 
Good to see the team having something upbeat and able to be laughed about after the game.

Does anyone know where the love of god goes, when the waves turn the minutes to hours?

Jesus. Thanklfully I was at

Sat, 2022-04-30 11:35

Jesus. Thanklfully I was at my son's Y7 game so missed the entire shitshow but... jesus!! Gonna be a long few years if that's the best effort we can put in with our soon to retire 'guns' with not much coming through. Good to at last see Greg Clark got a few touches but why was a 195cm, 95kg inside midfielder played on the wing?

Date Joined: 27/05/11

He started in the square for

Sat, 2022-04-30 12:03

He started in the square for at least part of the last quarter and looked the goods. Laid some good tackles throughout the game too.

uncle's picture

Get your money on frosty

Sat, 2022-04-30 15:27

$17 for the e girls against brissy

Wow, that's actually worth a

Sat, 2022-04-30 15:35

Wow, that's actually worth a sneaky $10

sea-kem's picture

Was just thinking we've

Sun, 2022-05-01 06:58

Was just thinking we've actually earnt a gap in proceedings and a rebuild.

It's hard at the moment, time to be a masochist  , be like a Dorkers supporter and take the pain lol.

Plenty of silverware in the cabinet and some time to take stock , reinvent strategies and the list.

I'm sure the board will sweep clean and head hunt some new manangement and tactfully recruit some talented players over the next couple of years. 

So to my Eagles loving mates stock up on the Chardy, we'll be back! 

Love the West!

davewillo's picture

I'll have run out of Chardy

Mon, 2022-05-02 14:47

I'll have run out of Chardy by the time they come good Andy! My focus turns to my second team, Geelong, and they lose to Freo at home. When will the pain end?!

uncle's picture

Can't go any lower Andy

Sun, 2022-05-01 13:36

Only way is up

They will

Mon, 2022-05-02 08:37

They will probably have the audacity to ask for a priority draft pick to help them get off the bottom rung of the ladder.

Skull

sea-kem's picture

Don't ask, you don't get ;) 

Mon, 2022-05-02 09:13

Don't ask, you don't get ;) 

Love the West!

NORUN NOFUN's picture

Good to see Freo have another

Mon, 2022-05-02 10:12

Good to see Freo have another win and seeing such a young group really start coming together, Freo made a few mistakes with recruitment the last few years but on the whole the positives outweigh the bad. Plenty of the teams will test Freo throughout the year and a pass mark is finals and to push as far as possible.

West Coast, geez, What an embarrassment on all levels and an absolute shocker of a way to celebrate 700 goals.

The west coast board facilitated all the wrong decisions in going broke for a flag Andy, time to get rid of the board from the head down and start again as they are completely out of touch and have been left behind compared to the new line of teams getting it right.

Brock O's picture

Eagles won the 2018

Mon, 2022-05-02 11:59

Eagles won the 2018 Premiership against Collingwood after the 2015 appearance, depending on the teams playing list they either go on to Win another straight away or skip a year....Richmond the latest to show this and now Melbourne to come.

Or they struggle...coach and old players get pushed and they start the rebuild to stay in the mix.

I guess Collingwood have the jump on this atm...

Sportsbet offering $101 for

Fri, 2022-05-06 11:43

Sportsbet offering $101 for Brisbane +200. Get on board

uncle's picture

You must be loving this

Fri, 2022-05-06 13:44

So much on the news and social media, boys have been clubbing as well

davewillo's picture

Not a good look to be

Fri, 2022-05-06 15:27

Not a good look to be clubbing with guys that belted you the night before. Disrespectful and stupid. Clearly it'll get back to the club at a time when player availability is a big problem. 

Date Joined: 01/02/10

Players know there is little

Fri, 2022-05-06 16:05

Players know there is little accountability so just do whatever you want. 

Does anyone know where the love of god goes, when the waves turn the minutes to hours?

sea-kem's picture

Yeah they couldn't give a

Fri, 2022-05-06 18:26

Yeah they couldn't give a rats. No loyalty and teamanship at the moment, that's why they're a rabble. F%^k them off. 

Love the West!

If it results in Jackson

Fri, 2022-05-06 15:47

If it results in Jackson Nelson being delisted I'll certainly be stoked.

The whole situation with injuries, Covid and then players going clubbing and getting Covid is that terrible, that it's now actually quite funny. What next is all I ask...

Pies

Thu, 2022-05-12 08:14

How many times do the Pies and Buckley have to acknowledge and apologise for the wrongs of the past? They commissioned an independent report into the goings on within the club at the time and have publicly stated the recommendations from the report will be the framework for moving forward. They have since commissioned an independent progress report carried out by an Indigenous research centre.

To answer my question about how many times I seem to think the answer is $250,000 times....

davewillo's picture

I agree Frosty. Buckley has

Thu, 2022-05-12 09:21

I agree Frosty. Buckley has paid the price and fallen on his sword, so learn the lessons and move on as a club. I like Collingwood-bashing as much as the next guy but enough is enough IMO.

I also agree regarding Jackson Nelson - tries hard enough but too many turnovers and bad decisions (in a club that is doing that consitently) for too long. Not quite up to AFL standard IMO.