Fishing charter Sunday 2nd feb $180 FW special.

Putting a charter together for this Sunday give me a call to book your spots. All the usual brecky lunch and the latest fishing gear. Last week artificials did the trick so feel free to bring your own gear. 

Few pics from last week. 

Image Upload: 

Date Joined: 07/04/09

Yep I think I'll be there

Wed, 2014-01-29 04:16

Yep I think I'll be there just gotta check with the boss!

A1 quality plasterboard installed if needed shops offices housing u won't find better quality or value with my work! Ceiling master!

Date Joined: 14/12/09

Great day out

Wed, 2014-01-29 13:09

Thanks for a great day out last weekend Drew - I had a great time - the deckies were attentive, but not in yer face.
I will certainly be joining you again sometime soon!
Where can I get a white octopus plastic like the one that caught the best fish?
Cheers
Judy

Save the Whales! May as well - they won't fit in my catch bag!!!

Date Joined: 07/03/12

People

Thu, 2014-01-30 08:30

Loose your other Charter telephone Numbers and only use this bloke, Drew realy knows his stuff, we all had a great day out on Saturday and the fishing was good. I have deleted all the other charter companies from my Phone and will only be using Jazz charters even if it takes me an hour to drive there from Mindarie.

Drew Thanks again for a good day fishing.

Jazz Charters's picture

Date Joined: 13/10/10

Thanks juys really

Thu, 2014-01-30 19:12

Thanks juys really appreciate the positive feedback and I always love a good day on the water.

Judy I got them from westcoast tackle in woodvale as a tester. With the results from the weekend they are now on the shelves. ( don't forget the assist hooks ) call Jarod on 6401 3690

tight lines. 

Date Joined: 14/12/09

Thanks Drew

Fri, 2014-01-31 13:15

Thanks for that Drew - will see if I can get one, and someone can show me how to set it up and use it next time I'm on board... in a couple more weeks.
Cheers
Judy

Save the Whales! May as well - they won't fit in my catch bag!!!