Friday Funnys

Alan James's picture

Date Joined: 30/06/09

Fri, 2019-06-28 10:38

Faulkner Family's picture

Date Joined: 11/03/08

some classics there.

Fri, 2019-06-28 15:43

some classics there. certainly remember the old hills hoist as a kid, forever straightening the poles .

RUSS and SANDY. A family that fishes together stays together

Dale's picture

Date Joined: 13/09/05

Fri, 2019-06-28 17:09

While in China , a man is very sexually promiscuous and does not use a condom all the time he is there.
A week after arriving back home in Sydney, he wakes one morning to find his penis covered with bright green and purple spots.
Horrified, he immediately goes to see a doctor. The doctor, never having seen anything like this before, orders some tests and tells the man to return in two days for the results.
The man returns a couple of days later and the doctor says, "I've got bad news for you, you've contracted Mongolian VD. It's very rare and almost unheard of here, we know very little about it."
The man looks a little perplexed and says, "Well, give me a shot or something and fix me up, Doc."
The doctor answers, "I'm sorry, there's no known cure. We're going to have to amputate your penis"
The man screams in horror, "Absolutely not! I want a second opinion!!!"
The doctor replies, "Well, it's your choice. Go ahead, if you want, but surgery is your only option."
The next day, the man seeks out a Chinese doctor, figuring that he'll know more about the disease.
The Chinese doctor examines his penis and proclaims, "Ah, yes, Mongolian VD. Vewy ware disease."
The guy says to the doctor, "Yeah, yeah, I already know that but what can we do?
My doctor wants to cut off my penis!"
The Chinese doctor shakes his head and laughs. "Stupid Australian docttah, always want opawate.
Make more money dat way. No need amputate!"
"Oh, thank God!" the man exclaims.
"Yes,"says the Chinese doctor, "Wait two week. Fawl off by itself

"Just because you are a Character, Doesn't mean you have Character."

Mr Wolf

Date Joined: 17/06/10

Code of conduct

Sat, 2019-06-29 16:55

So so true, Peter Paul and Mary I think it was brought out a song ( I think it was tem ) titled "where have all the flowers gone" they are thinking of re titling it to "where have all the values gone".

What is the worst insult you can face today,
being called a heretic or a Christian.

Date Joined: 16/05/09

Megs. So a christian can

Sat, 2019-06-29 17:53

Megs. So a christian can carry on and say what he feels but if you where a muslim and said extreme shit about anyone youd be locked up as a terrorist, or am I missing the point.

Date Joined: 01/02/10

I think the message is

Sat, 2019-06-29 18:27

I think the message is similar. It’s just the Christian is usually not trying to ‘help out’ the judgement process....

Does anyone know where the love of god goes, when the waves turn the minutes to hours?

Date Joined: 17/06/10

Values

Sat, 2019-06-29 20:06

I might not have put my view as clear as I wanted to,
what I want to say is what is portrayed in the 4 images is true IMO, that being if you do the other 3 action ie: wife beating, doing drugs, drink driving the penalties are softer than that for using a quote from the bible which I find strange and represents a change in how we value things.
If you exercise your freedom of speech we all must understand that responsibility goes with it and other people have the same right as yourself and have the right to disagree with what you have said and voice their displeasure with what you have said.

Actions we do are to me, a different thing altogether, ie: bashing (anyone) doing drugs, drink driving and compared to using quotes from the bible should be dealt with by way of greater punishment.
Just my view.

Date Joined: 16/05/09

lol

Sat, 2019-06-29 18:40

lol

Wes F's picture

Date Joined: 07/01/12

Cheers Ledge

Sun, 2019-06-30 12:42

Another good way to start Friday.

Old fishermen never die they just smell that way.