FW Fishing Weekly - 01/04/2017

FishWrecked's Wicked Week - 01/04/2017

A summary of the week gone by:

PERTH METRO

An awesome day out was had by Luke George! After being unsuccessful with Dollies, he changed tactics and produced a great bag! Check out the huge skippies!

It always pays to try spots close to your chosen spots!  Finding his usual spot was badly weeded, Hutch went for a wander on the beach at sunset and tried a new spot to try his luck. Bang! Nice tarwhine and a thumper tailor!

The river is looking better, with Tuyet Le showing us a very healthy looking flattie!

Another awesome report from zoom!  This time, he has partnered with resident berley guru MickC.  They brought aboard, the magic metre Dhu! However, something BIG....very BIG got away!  I reckon... it was a 2m dhu! Lol

Dad had a great day! dakka and dad spent a boys day out at Port Kennedy with a decent feed of whiting and skippy.  Surely a memory to be cherished by the family. Good stuff and good luck with the surgery, Mr Senior Dakka!

Continuing his mojo with the girlfriend in tow, hutch lands his first landbased pinkie!  Great size too at 71cm!  Man and fish eerily poses for the camera...

So nasty, yet...so tasty! If you ever wondered what a Western Scorpionfish looks like, check out what travisjohn caught off the jetty!

COASTAL NORTH & BEYOND

How could I forget to include such an awesome report for last week's summary... (sorry t bone!).  Participating in the Abrolhos comp, t-bone provided us with a great report with excellent fish being caught!

COASTAL SOUTH & BEYOND

New spots are great spots! Aggotts once again produces the goods, after doing a few laps around the boat! Big dhuies!

INTERSTATE & OVERSEAS

Little Johnny shows us a HUGE GT!!!  Only thing is, was caught by someone else!

EXTRA STUFF

Scuttlebutt has a pet mangrove jack!  Awesome video at feeding time:

Earlier in the week, I seeked opinions on stepping up safety gear on the boat. Members have posted up some great ideas! Good read for boaters, new and old.

So there you have it, ladies and gents! Summaries of fishing reports posted by members this week!

(Sorry if I missed out on anyone!)

A fish in the hand is worth 10 in the water!

Hutch's picture

Date Joined: 21/04/13

Quality work as usual Kev 

Sat, 2017-04-01 11:16

Quality work as usual Kev 

Date Joined: 02/02/16

nice work keep it up.Look

Sat, 2017-04-01 17:07

nice work keep it up.Look foward to the read every week