Ocean’s Legacy Deep Element S591H

Hi guys, looking for a rod to pair with a Shimano Stella 20000 and have come across the Ocean's Legacy S591H, has anyone used / have one of these rods?, I was originally looking at the Shimano T curve deep jig spin 400 as I have the deep jig 200 o/h and has served me well, anyone used both?, living 1700 km away from the metro area it's hard to compare both rods in person

Cheers Yewie

Faulkner Family's picture

Date Joined: 11/03/08

If you are heading down to

Wed, 2024-08-21 06:34

If you are heading down to karatha try the tackle store down there. Can't remember the name but the prices are fair and have a good range of everything

RUSS and SANDY. A family that fishes together stays together

ricey's picture

Date Joined: 24/12/09

don't get the T Curve

Fri, 2024-08-23 08:52

It is like a broomstick, way too still for nearly every situation, the 200 much better.

I would go many other rods in preference - based on budget.

I like my jigging master rods - but not sure they are around readily these days.

Wise man says - first take the plank out of your own eye before trying to take the speck out of somebody else's.

Yewiefish85's picture

Date Joined: 02/01/11

Haha, funny you mention

Fri, 2024-08-23 11:44

Haha, funny you mention jigging master rods, this is actually what I had this reel on until I had it in a near vertical rod holder with a rather large live bait on when something rather large grabbed it, turned a one piece power spell 500 into a 2 piece, completely my own stupidity but rather hard to find now a days