Pacemaker 210 offshore

Hi guys,

Looking for info on the pacemaker 210 offshore. Are they prone to rot?

Whats the max hp rating or outboard weight? Pod vs no pod? Hull weight etc.

Cant seem to find much online so any info would be appreciated.

Cheers - Jim

Swompa's picture

Date Joined: 14/10/12

I have an 19 foot version.

Fri, 2018-04-27 12:27

I have an 19 foot version. Good dry and stiff hull.

My deck needs replacing though it has had a few air tanks dropped on it.

Date Joined: 19/08/13

soft spots

Sat, 2018-04-28 11:25

all old boats usually had wood Stringers, Floor and Transoms with fibreglass over the top of them so could suffer from rot 

get a shipwright to do a survey before you buy one as they might have been replaced or are still ok 

They are a great hull a one in good nick would be a great boat    cheers Ace  

backlash's picture

Date Joined: 12/10/10

210 offshore

Sat, 2018-04-28 19:24

g’day

my first ever boat in 2001 was a 210 offshore.  The previous owner had converted it from an inboard to an outboard. Trouble is they fitted a mercury 175 two stroke which was thirsty, but i loved the boat nonetheless.  I will say the engine was reliable.  I used it for marlin fishing off rotto for a year or so and then took it up to Karratha when i took a job up there back in 2002.

when I bought the boat i budgeted for a full floor refit which was done by Greg at GT Fibreglass (not sure if he’s still working) up in Wangara. This cost $3500.

The tops of the stringers had seen some rot so he made some marine ply channel which he then turned upside down to support the new floor he fitted.  Once this was done i then had the floor foam injected which made it rock solid. I was quite happy with Greg’s work.

the hull is an excellent flared deep bee hull which needs horsepower to get it going.  They ride very well for a 21’ and they were built fairly tough.

They have a lot of deck space which i liked.  All in all a great boat for the money - as it’s an older boat i recommend you allow some dollars for the floor and possibly the transom.