Stolen KX 450

Sorry not fishing related but helping out a friend who had his Christmas present stolen out of the garage thugs tried to steal the ute but failed. 

Kawasaki 2015 model still new  Taken from house in Redcliffe,WA area. 

Born to Fish

Forced to work!

Date Joined: 17/06/10

Is it a road bike

Mon, 2016-01-04 22:00

If it is, I hope I see it on the TV news wrapped around a pole, with the body of the person who stole it lying in a contorted fashion not far from the bike. The news presenter saying what a shame he/she is going to be in a bed for the rest of their life.

No apologies for the above statement.

Sick to death of people taking things no matter how hard it is for them to get at it and when caught and asked why they took it. They answer "well why not"

quadfisher's picture

Date Joined: 28/09/10

Indifference?

Tue, 2016-01-05 07:33

Dont forget everyone of these numbnuts has friends and aquantices, that turn a blind eye to there supposed mate

turning up with new gear , that cant be explained, and indeed half the time these guys only get busted  when

they have a  falling out with fellow scumbags.

Bikes and boat stuff in sheds are sometimes  easy targets , and the people doing it, have outwayed the penalty verses the reward, and the reward wins.

The day when the penalty outways the reward , it changes, despite what all the do gooders say.( think Singapore)

Alternativly when the standard of living increases crime slows as well ( Denmark, Switzerland-worlds lowest crime rate)

And then theres this------

http://Broken Windows Theory of Crime Governments have a theory of crime, called the "Broken Windows" concept whereby people who are more likely to engage in crime will be lazier and not fix basic elements of their surroundings, like chipped paint, long grass and broken windows. The #1 nation in the world for low crime has quite a reputation for the cleanliness of its streets, precision and tight immigration control: Switzerland. Law Dictionary: Countries With The Lowest Crime Rate In The World

quadfisher

Date Joined: 06/02/14

Meglodon, it's a dedicated MX

Wed, 2016-01-06 03:38

Meglodon, it's a dedicated MX bike. 2015 Kawasaki KX450F.

Asahambe, I highly recommend your friend joins the following forums:
perthtrailscene.com
crustyquinns.com
dirtriderz.com
dirtbikeworld.com

Post photos of his bike, any distinguishing features & obviously the fact that it has been stolen. The first two forums are Perth based with heaps of members that will be only too happy to chase down your bike if spotted. The second two are based over east & also have plenty of members that will keep an eye out for it.

Chances are it has been sent east to be sold or the local indigenous population will be using it for joy riding at night. Keep an eye out around local parks & particularly listen for dirt bikes at night in the local area. If your mate hears one he should definitely go & investigate.

The method of the theft will give a hint as to who pinched it. If it was a crime of opportunity or a sloppy job then it's probably the locals I mentioned. If it was a quick clean theft that got through a couple of locks &/or an alarm quickly then it was a pro job & is probably on it's way east.

Not many people ride that particular model over here so if I'll keep an eye out for it while I'm out riding. Having had one of my bikes pinched in the past, I know your mates pain & will be more than happy to chase down a suspect bike if I know I can ID it. I'll see it on any of the forums I mentioned if he posts it or you can PM me details of the bike so I can ID it if I come across it. VIN number is best but any special mods or parts can be helpful if the thief doesn't change them.