**Woodmans point Mon 19/12- car broken into**

Hey everyone sorry this isnt a fishing related topic as such but just thought i would put it out there and see if anyone can help.Monday night 19/12 if anyone was in or around woodmans point last and saw any suspicious characters my sister in law had her car broken into and wallet stolen.... entire savings account was wiped within 2-3 hours by some scum bag with a skimming device a week before christmas. They were out fishing with the kids (2 young boys) near the power boat club they have a red nissan navara with st kilda number plates, the drivers side window was smashed in and they grabbed wallet and packet of smokes. Obviously the smokes and wallet are material objects and can be replaced but the money cannot and i would like to see these d***heads brought to justice. karma is a b!tch!! Any help greatly appreciated :-) thanks.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/trudes86

Date Joined: 19/10/11

gutless

Tue, 2011-12-20 10:59

gutless w@@kers, their time is coming, some people need a real flogging.

trudy's picture

Date Joined: 12/06/11

true

Tue, 2011-12-20 11:47

u r right they do!!

snappermiles's picture

Date Joined: 05/11/10

bastards

Tue, 2011-12-20 11:56

why cant they just get a real job like the rest of us!! but can i ask why you would leave your wallet in your car??

ALL FISHERMEN ARE LIARS EXCEPT YOU AND ME! AND IM NOT SO SURE ABOUT YOU!

trudy's picture

it wasnt me.... but i guess u

Tue, 2011-12-20 12:06

it wasnt me.... but i guess u think u dont need ur wallet when ur fishing its also a busy spot (most times) why would u think it wasnt safe there. Plus he is a builder and i know most of them leave there wallets in the car and never have them on them, well the ones i know dont.

ur just not safe anywhere..... leave it at home, house gets broken into and stolen. leave it in car, car gets broken into and stolen. leave it on you and whats to stop them pulling a knife and robbing you.

but well said why cant they get a real job... work hard and earn the money instead of stealing from families and innocent people

Busted Arse's picture

Date Joined: 02/07/10

People can skim  ur card 

Thu, 2011-12-22 18:48

People can skim  ur card  details  just by walking past you in the street.

smash's picture

Date Joined: 01/12/10

how?

Sat, 2011-12-24 22:59

how?

roberta's picture

Date Joined: 08/07/08

Hi Trudy

Tue, 2011-12-20 12:42

I know its so close to Xmas and feel so much for your family getting broken into, but old fart and me are members of the Cockburn Power Boats Club next door to the public ramps, it has secure parking/Bosun etc, good lighting and  CCTV for the entire area of the Club, please ask them to join the club, after Xmas, no waiting list as well,  its just under  $400 dollar per year, but peace of mind for your family when out fishing.  I have heard of so many reports of items stolen in cars, have also heard of a bloke coming in to find no wheels on his boat trailer. 

Unfortunately if caught, these a...wipes will get a slap on the wrist and out in a couple of days to do it all over again.

Ginger Tablets Rock

trudy's picture

thanks

Tue, 2011-12-20 12:50

thanks roberta i will pass it onto them.... any chance the cctv happens to over look any of the other car park?

roberta's picture

Date Joined: 08/07/08

Not sure Trudy

Tue, 2011-12-20 18:11

there was a whisper that the owners of the blue shed were thinking of putting up their own CCTV cameras whether its on or pointing to the public car park I don't know.  Wouldn't hurt to give them a ring on 9418 6496 or ring our secretary (Hazel) on 9418 5868 as I think our cameras are set on the wash down, over night pens and for people that leave their boats on our hard stands, which you can do if you are a member for extra hard stand fees on top of annual club fees..

Hope they catch the mongrels

Ginger Tablets Rock

Date Joined: 30/12/08

Sorry to hear Trudy

Tue, 2011-12-20 20:48

about two weeks back my freinds car and the car next to them was robbed 3 pm in the arrvo Point Perron car park . The culprits were in a red car.

UncutTriggerInWA's picture

Date Joined: 05/09/08

The very reason I don't fish metro

Tue, 2011-12-20 20:56

I just have to look at the car parks and see where the hoons have been playing. No way! I keep my vehicle where I can see it and sit in it. Sad really.

Vince.
Work smart and fish often.
Member and die-hard supporter of the mighty West Coast Eagles.

smash's picture

Date Joined: 01/12/10

Out of curiousity how did

Sat, 2011-12-24 23:02

Out of curiousity how did they clean out her savings account, as opposed to her credit account? If she didnt have her pin written down there the bank should reimburse it, if she reported it. Even if it happened before she reported it.