Thats a massive squid...

Fri, 2014-04-04 08:45

Thats a massive squid...

Pick it up, put it down....

hlokk's picture

Date Joined: 04/04/08

A businessman takes a

Fri, 2014-04-04 10:16

A businessman takes a vacation in Vegas. He has a horrible run of luck, and spends his life savings and maxes out his credit cards. All he has left is his airline ticket home.
Getting into a taxi, he explains his plight to the cabbie. He offers to leave his drivers license or anything else until he can mail the fare to the taxi driver.
"You ain't got ten bucks for the cab fare to the airport? Get out of my cab!" yelled the taxi driver.
The man walks to the airport, flies home, and for the next year, he works very hard, and builds back his fortune. He goes back to Vegas, and this time he wins big.
Feeling good about himself, he steps out of his hotel to leave for the airport. At the end of a long line of taxis, he sees the cab driver who refused to help him last year in his hour of need.
He immediately figures out a way to get even with this guy.
He gets into the first taxi and asks what the fare to the airport is. "Ten dollars." says the driver. He then asks how much for a blow job. "What? Get out of my cab."
He proceeds down the line of taxis repeating the process and getting the same results.
He finally gets into the cab with his old friend, and asks him how much to get to the airport. "Ten bucks," says the driver. "Good." he says to the driver.
And as they cruise past all the other drivers in their cabs, he gives them all a smile and a thumbs up.

rigpig's picture

Date Joined: 21/11/12

hahahahaha

Fri, 2014-04-04 10:21

thats gold..

tim-o's picture

Date Joined: 24/05/11

(No subject)

Fri, 2014-04-04 12:02

I am, as I've said, merely competent. But in an age of incompetence, that makes me extraordinary.

sea-kem's picture

Date Joined: 30/11/09

Ha ha toddler tim-o

Fri, 2014-04-04 12:21

Ha ha toddler tim-o

Love the West!

Jimmysparks's picture

Date Joined: 26/03/14

Hlokk I going to have to

Fri, 2014-04-04 12:38

Hlokk I going to have to steal that story, it's a cracker!! Haha

Faulkner Family's picture